I'd like to congratulate Rachel0179 on her milestone 5,000th post. Rachel is
    one of the nicest and helpful members of the Crackberry.com community.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    01-12-09 05:50 PM
    Congrats Rachey!!! You always make CB a brighter place when you are around. You have helped out countless people and your sense of humor is awesome. Way to go!!!
    01-12-09 05:53 PM
    Awww, thanks guys

Ive learned from "the best"
    01-12-09 05:54 PM
    congrats. i see you in every thread. always good advice.
    01-12-09 06:56 PM
    Congrats!
    01-12-09 07:03 PM
    congrats Rachel!
    01-12-09 07:06 PM
    Wow, and in four months too! Girl you got it BAD! But not only are those posts quantity, they're quality too. You are very helpful and an asset to the CB Nation. Good job, keep crack-a-lakin'
    01-12-09 07:06 PM
    For the sake of congratulating you for the instrinsic value (possibly a dash of extrinsic value as well) that reaching this 'achievement' has...I congratulate you.

Amazing; 5,000+ posts....that's obviously a lot of posts in a relatively short period of time. Additionally...the nature of the posts have been helpful in nature; which is good. I also; however...according to the way my mind operates; can't help but to think what good and bad such an achievement with the sheer amount of time expended posting/not posting alike...carries. I'm thinking out loud; it's not geared towards you...simply using the opportunity as a reminder to my constantly wired synapses.

At the end; I want to once again say congratulations.
    01-12-09 07:11 PM
    For the sake of congratulating you for the instrinsic value (possibly a dash of extrinsic value as well) that reaching this 'achievement' has...I congratulate you.

Amazing; 5,000+ posts....that's obviously a lot of posts in a relatively short period of time. Additionally...the nature of the posts have been helpful in nature; which is good. I also; however...according to the way my mind operates; can't help but to think what good and bad such an achievement with the sheer amount of time expended posting/not posting alike...carries. I'm thinking out loud; it's not geared towards you...simply using the opportunity as a reminder to my constantly wired synapses.

At the end; I want to once again say congratulations.
    I'll take the congrats, and say thank you, good thing my schedule is not an issue to you though huh?
    01-12-09 07:37 PM
    I'll take the congrats, and say thank you, good thing my schedule is not an issue to you though huh?
    Not the least bit; your time isn't purchased on my dime.

01-12-09 07:44 PM
    Good, thats what I thought
    01-12-09 07:51 PM
    Wow, and in four months too! Girl you got it BAD! But not only are those posts quantity, they're quality too. You are very helpful and an asset to the CB Nation. Good job, keep crack-a-lakin'
    I had not even noticed that. That is impressive.
    01-12-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD