Hey fellow addicts, has anyone made any New Year resolution they would like to share. I made one this for the new year, I plan to go to the gym at least 2 times a week. I hope you didn't think I was gonna say something like I resolve to cure my addiction lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-07 01:41 AM
    Hey fellow addicts, has anyone made any New Year resolution they would like to share. I made one this for the new year, I plan to go to the gym at least 2 times a week. I hope you didn't think I was gonna say something like I resolve to cure my addiction lol.

You scared me, for a second. WHEW! My resolution is going to be to not play games, so much. Being 38yrs old and having tons of 18yr old women bothering me...makes it a bit easy. My other resolution is to /ignore all women under the age of 45. Should make things rather slick.
    12-27-07 01:49 AM
    I hear you, I second that " NO GAMES IN 2008

12-27-07 01:52 AM
    To stay away from cigarettes.... I quit 6 months ago. I want to be around for my son as long as possible!
    12-31-07 01:07 PM
    Be nice. :\
    12-31-07 04:43 PM
    Mine are:

• Stop purring
    • Ignore catnips
    • Realize that trying to catch my tail is no easy task, that I will just have to give it up
    • Accept that a scratch on the ear are sometimes, just a scratch and there is nothing to it
    12-31-07 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD