The new nano and the new touch look stunning from what i can see.

not to hot on the shuffle but for 49$ its a good deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 12:52 PM
    mjneid,

U beat me to this. The iPod touch is out of site. I ordered mine already. The only improvement would be if you could buy airtime like you can with the iPad.

When I get it, the only thing my Storm will be good for is using Tether to hook up my computer to the web, when I run out of my daily megabit allowance from Hughes Net.

I wonder if some genius could modify Tether to download onto the iPod Touch so I could run my iPod directly from the Storm? Hughes Net web rendering is like dial up rendering no matter what speed pack you buy.
    09-01-10 01:56 PM
    Yea i'd like to order one, but i just got a iPod 8G from a lady on Craigslist. Brand new. Paid less than 150.00. And it's amazing tethered to my Android MyTouch via Wi-Fi. actually any of my wi-fi enable devices it awesome tethered to a HSPA+ device, but anyway...

Maybe i'll get one when the newer model comes around.

09-01-10 02:39 PM
    I wasn't surprised with the iPod touch that they're releasing. I figured it would have
    specs similar to the iPhone 4. I was more surprised with the Nano. A touch Nano of
    all things. Looks sweet but looks like a nightmare when going through songs and
    controls.
    09-01-10 05:05 PM
    Sheeeeeiiit, it's like an old old nokia phone with a touch screen! Wow apple, just (pukes out a screen protector) WOW!! lol

09-01-10 07:50 PM
    SJ will need new warehouses for his ever growing piles of money.
    Yes, I am jealous!
    09-01-10 08:57 PM
    SJ will need new warehouses for his ever growing piles of money.
    Yes, I am jealous!
    +1

09-02-10 07:55 AM
    This new lineup of toys is ridiculous. I think its cool they added a few things to the ipod touch, but man, this thing is the iphone minus the phone. So stupid. Why don't you just buy an iphone and save the rest of the money.
    The ipod nano is a joke. Hahahahahaha.
    Really it is a joke. So small its funny. How the **** you gonna watch something on that little *** screen. Its dumb. Looking at this thing will only mess up your eyes. Pretty soon, you will need a microscope to look at your music. Stupid.
    The only thing its ok is the shuffle, but even that seems recycled. The shuffle now is better than that stupid little bitty tiny thing.

09-02-10 09:02 AM
    I was all set to spend $49 on a new shuffle for the gym, to avoid risking sweating all over my berry. Then I remembered my daughter had an old Gen 1 shuffle laying around (she has the prior Touch now too). I commandeered that for the Gym. $49 saved!!!
    09-02-10 09:42 AM
    This new lineup of toys is ridiculous. I think its cool they added a few things to the ipod touch, but man, this thing is the iphone minus the phone. So stupid. Why don't you just buy an iphone and save the rest of the money.
    Really it is a joke. So small its funny. How the **** you gonna watch something on that little *** screen. Its dumb. Looking at this thing will only mess up your eyes. Pretty soon, you will need a microscope to look at your music. Stupid.
    The only thing its ok is the shuffle, but even that seems recycled. The shuffle now is better than that stupid little bitty tiny thing.

It's actually more expensive to own an iPhone, and some people want everything the iPhone can do, yet keep their current phone.

The whole point of the Nano is to be small.

But really what did you expect? An iPhone, minus the phone, plus a microwave?

It seems like your missing the point, or trying really hard to miss it.

LOL but your post made me laugh, haters gonna hate.

Moving on.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 09-02-10 at 11:03 AM.
    09-02-10 10:51 AM

Believe what you will. But this ^^^ is coming from the a person who i bet is willing to spend 200 dollars and sign a 2 year contract for 2003's best blackberry that is just now getting released.

I carry a iPod Touch and a MyTouch (Rooted) and it's the perfect combo. I've got my Android for browsing and calls, social networking and messages. Then i've got my iPod for Music, Movies and games.

And with the wi-fi tether it's a perfect combo. I have access to what ever, when ever i want.

I think i would by a nano if i didn't have my current iTouch.

09-02-10 02:18 PM
    Apple sho does make a good media device. My daughter's old nano has been through he77 and back and its still tickin'. Damn thing is indestructible.
    09-03-10 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD