Due to resent events, I desided to make this thread as a new place for us to post our feelings. To lay down a few ground rules, there will be NO mention of company or carrier names. This thread is not to bash one company or another nor any carrier. So let's please try and keep names out of here. I would hate to see this closed or blocked from a particular company's internet. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 11:32 AM
    12-18-09 05:04 PM
    hmmm it's quiet in here. I'll give it some time.
    12-18-09 07:29 PM
    Do you serve drinks in here?

Hellooooooooooo, any one here? WOW!!! this place is empty, think I might skoot over to TBL for a drink. They have a slammin happy hour special.
    12-18-09 07:34 PM
    LMAO you guys!

From all the TBLers, to our CrackBerrian brethren.
    May God bless you and yours during this holiday season.

12-18-09 07:46 PM
    TBL is where its at yo.
    12-18-09 11:41 PM
    And BTW, who said anything about this place being a bar? And how exactly does one get a drink online?? Does beer pour out of the monitor or something? lol
    12-20-09 03:03 PM
    And BTW, who said anything about this place being a bar? And how exactly does one get a drink online?? Does beer pour out of the monitor or something? lol
    There is a USB Beer attachment you need to buy, then yes it does come out, and you get served,

you can also buy the USB snack receiver, to get fries, and nachos, but that is a much more expensive add on then the Beer tap

12-20-09 03:45 PM
    Ok, let me explain this to you all. TBL is a wonderful illusion. Once you enter, you sort of forget your troubles. You can almost taste the liquor on your lips, and a sense of joys pours out of everyone who visits. Anyone who as read the last 300,000 posts will see that their are no stresses, and lots of support. And the best part about this illusion, is that their is no actual hangover. It is GREAT.

Now, with that being said, TBL is not a place that you will EVER be taken seriously. So maybe a good idea another thread is started for fellow CBers who might not have the sick sense of humor, and who want to talk "serious" about a their hand held device (that meaning your BB).

So wether it is here or there, enjoy and cheers.
    12-20-09 07:54 PM
    I could not possibly have described the essence of what TBL is about any better, or had anyone better than my #1 to express it. Thank you Paddy, for all you are in my life.

12-20-09 08:15 PM
    Ok, let me explain this to you all. TBL is a wonderful illusion. Once you enter, you sort of forget your troubles. You can almost taste the liquor on your lips, and a sense of joys pours out of everyone who visits. Anyone who as read the last 300,000 posts will see that their are no stresses, and lots of support. And the best part about this illusion, is that their is no actual hangover. It is GREAT.

Now, with that being said, TBL is not a place that you will EVER be taken seriously. So maybe a good idea another thread is started for fellow CBers who might not have the sick sense of humor, and who want to talk "serious" about a their hand held device (that meaning your BB).

So wether it is here or there, enjoy and cheers.
    "Where everybody knows your name" for some reason all that reminded me of Cheers

12-20-09 09:59 PM
    That's it precisely Rob. You should drop in for a drink, we welcome everyone there. Even a lame banner such as yourself.

12-20-09 10:25 PM
    can i come? please can i can i?

12-23-09 03:44 PM
    Due to resent events, I desided to make this thread as a new place for us to post our feelings. To lay down a few ground rules, there will be NO mention of company or carrier names. This thread is not to bash one company or another nor any carrier. So let's please try and keep names out of here. I would hate to see this closed or blocked from a particular company's internet. Thank you.

This thread in it self makes no sense at all, you want us to post or feelings,

okay

i don't like Disney, Their movies are horrible and make no sense at all. and under lining each one is a message that demeans the very things we hold valuable. i don't like McDonald's, fast food is the number 1 reason why American's are Chubby and they are at the front line of fat technology. and i dont like Pepsi Co. for reason that i am not at privileged to talk about on Crackberry due to the TOS.

okay i spoke how i feel...

but i have to leave names out of it.....well... sorry if you want us to speak our mind you have to mention companies and carriers. but we can leave sprint out of it since we all know they aren't a real carrier.

Besides this thread is a Epic Fail movement of the TBL that the BigBadWulf has headed up many moons ago. When a thread is as Epic as TBL, and i know i dont post a-lot over there, any thread seams to mirror it will be a little gnat in the wake of heard of charging Rhinos.

Now either you must be a lawyer, for asking us to speak our minds without using names, or you have never found the corner pub that we here call the TBL.....

and if that version is to mild for you, we do have a un modded, un edited version which i will gladly point you to......

/ thread
    12-23-09 06:31 PM
    It's a very tricky process, really. Quantum physics and all.
    12-23-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD