so, does anyone have any new shows they like? the only ones i have seen that i like are "whitney" and "prime suspect" (i think that's the one right after "whitney"...)
    10-11-11 08:38 AM
    We have really enjoyed the following:

Person of Interest
    Terra Nova
    Suburgatory
    10-11-11 08:46 AM
    Buy a "Roku" device and move up to the world of movies. Last show I followed was "The Shield". You will also be able to watch your TV programs commercial free, and have access to free streaming music through Pandora. Sorry about the de-rail, I just hate to see another person suffer through regular TV, especially if your paying a satellite or cable company for the service.

Roku Streaming Player | Watch Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, Crackle and More on Roku Player
    10-11-11 08:49 AM
    We have really enjoyed the following:

Person of Interest
    Terra Nova
    Suburgatory
    +1..............
    10-11-11 09:15 AM
    Yeah, suburgatory has been great for our whole family. I actually really like Jeremy Sisto in this...moreso than I did in L&O.
    10-11-11 11:27 AM
    I'm really diggin' the 60ies retro shows, the Playboy Club and PanAm, especially, The Playboy Club!!!!!

Been laughing at New Girl & Whitney also, and Terra Nova is on the DVR but I have not seen it yet.
    10-11-11 11:37 AM
    Suburgatory
    Whitney
    New Girl

I've been watching shows on The CW since high school so every time they have a new show out I at least check it out. I'm kind of linking their new show The Secret Circle. I'm still trying to decide if I like Ringer or not.

I'm really diggin' the 60ies retro shows, the Playboy Club and PanAm, especially, The Playboy Club!!!!!

Been laughing at New Girl & Whitney also, and Terra Nova is on the DVR but I have not seen it yet.
    NBC canceled The Playboy Club already. Such a shame because I heard it was pretty good.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    10-12-11 08:41 PM
    Haven't seen any new shows that I like. I was hoping for more out of person of interest.
    10-12-11 11:22 PM
    Our new show is not new. We never watched Big Bang Theory, but have started now that it's in syndication. There's nothing new on the fall schedule that interests us.
    10-13-11 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD