Hey guys 'n gals,

Yesterday my Facebook updated (website, not BlackBerry app) and I was welcomed to my new simplified home page. I've seen a great mix of love and hate for this one, but personally I like it once getting used to the changes.

Wanted to know what do CrackBerry Facebookers think of it or did you get the update at all?
    02-10-10 03:49 AM
    i got the update but hardly get online to FB lately, mostly get on through my BB. but since the new conversion even my FB app has some bugs...today it won't show any status updaes! and my mobile site won't refresh on its own.....
    02-10-10 09:39 AM
    I do not like the new facebook look.
    I don't understand why they thought it was a good idea for it to show in two places where your friends are online and you have friend requests.
    IT LOOKS STUPID!
    02-10-10 09:41 AM
    It works very well on the web site, I love it. But it crashed my berry. Hopefully my iPod still works well with the app!
    02-10-10 09:42 AM
    well considering that the fb app for the bbs has completely quit working im not a happy camper at the moment. For those that use our phones to access our fb account this is kinda crappy.
    02-10-10 09:42 AM
    i agree with meistro!!
    02-10-10 09:49 AM
    FB is just suckin' in general...they need to stick with one Layout and be done with it. I'm tired of them changing it all the damn time. I swear as soon and I get use to the current layout and start to enjoy it, they change it. Enough!!!
    02-10-10 09:50 AM
    EXACTLY!! why do they always feel the need to upgrade?? don't they know it only frustrates us????
    02-10-10 09:54 AM
    The facebook homepage is currently being worked on.
    Updates are comming.
    And, its about half as heavy as the old facebook.
    From about 75 kb to 45 kb.

It is also a lot faster. Loading recent pics and stuff is faster.

But I noticed that recent posts and the top stories are like. The same thing but recent posts have more stuff in it. -_-

I liked the one where it only showed the status updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 03:01 PM
    It sucks. Period.
    02-10-10 03:10 PM
    The facebook homepage is currently being worked on.
    Updates are comming.
    And, its about half as heavy as the old facebook.
    From about 75 kb to 45 kb.

It is also a lot faster. Loading recent pics and stuff is faster.

But I noticed that recent posts and the top stories are like. The same thing but recent posts have more stuff in it. -_-

I liked the one where it only showed the status updates.

Exactly why I am hating this update.
    The last update where it was all jacked up I had figured out a way for it to ONLY show status updates.

I don't give a damn about so and so being tagged in this pic and so and so is now friends with so and so. If I cared I would go to their facebook page and comment on it, but I don't!

I only want status updates and not the other pointless bs!
    02-10-10 03:16 PM
    I do not like the new facebook look.
    I don't understand why they thought it was a good idea for it to show in two places where your friends are online and you have friend requests.
    FACEBOOK : ITS STUPID!
    There fixed it for ya.

02-10-10 03:19 PM
    EXACTLY!! why do they always feel the need to upgrade?? don't they know it only frustrates us????
    THEY DO NOT CARE

you will bend to their every whim, you will listen to EVERY call, you will note every action.

why do i say this?

It's facebook, it beckons to the millions and millions of people who use it and have no idea why they use. it will seduce Soccer moms out there that have nothing better to do with there time, it will beg for the attention of 16 year old girls who know nothing about a friendship away from a QWERTY keyboard, it will call unto the commoners who use the program to voice their every political position.

and at the end of the day.... no on really cares what you post on face book.... because face book has FARMVILLE and FARMVILLE EFFING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

okay complete sarcasm with the Farmville thing.... i hate facebook... end of story....

the only people on mine are family, one cousin in the USMC and my uncle who is a OTR truck driver.... other than that.... ZILCH ZERO NADA... i didn't like you in high school... why do i like you now.....

02-10-10 03:25 PM
    Exactly why I am hating this update.
    The last update where it was all jacked up I had figured out a way for it to ONLY show status updates.

I don't give a damn about so and so being tagged in this pic and so and so is now friends with so and so. If I cared I would go to their facebook page and comment on it, but I don't!

I only want status updates and not the other pointless bs!
    Then go **** and leave Facebook out of it.

I personally think they did it just to **** people like you off. Facebook is about more than status updates and this is being made clear.

I personally think the new layout is great. That's mostly because I'm only friends with people I actually care to hear about and see what they're doing. I wanna see new pictures and notes and stuff. I don't care about any of the games, though.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-11-10 01:52 AM
    Then go **** and leave Facebook out of it.

I personally think they did it just to **** people like you off. Facebook is about more than status updates and this is being made clear.

I personally think the new layout is great. That's mostly because I'm only friends with people I actually care to hear about and see what they're doing. I wanna see new pictures and notes and stuff. I don't care about any of the games, though.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Last time I checked this was a free country and I could say whatever the **** I want! You my friend seem to be the one that is upset by my comment. Tons of people don't like the new look of facebook. *high five* to you for diggin' it.

And to **** people like me off? First of you do not know me and more than half of the FB community doesn't like the new facebook! Does it make sense to have your 'online friends' and 'friend requests' in two different places? Yea that makes of TON of sense. No, that is what we call lack of logic.

I care about what my friends are up to and what not. But I'm seeing comments my friends have left on people�s pictures that I don�t even have added. I'm sorry but I don't care about some 200 pound whale that my friend is friends with or comments on their picture. I just plain don't give a crap.
    02-11-10 08:15 AM
    I hate the new facebook layout.

And just WTF has been wrong with it lately?

All my status updates for my friends are OUT of ORDER!
    02-11-10 09:58 AM
    Last time I checked this was a free country and I could say whatever the **** I want! You my friend seem to be the one that is upset by my comment. Tons of people don't like the new look of facebook. *high five* to you for diggin' it.

And to **** people like me off? First of you do not know me and more than half of the FB community doesn't like the new facebook! Does it make sense to have your 'online friends' and 'friend requests' in two different places? Yea that makes of TON of sense. No, that is what we call lack of logic.

I care about what my friends are up to and what not. But I'm seeing comments my friends have left on people�s pictures that I don�t even have added. I'm sorry but I don't care about some 200 pound whale that my friend is friends with or comments on their picture. I just plain don't give a crap.

Wow, you pulled out the "free country" bit. This from a girl who's turning 21? I thought people stopped using that after the fourth grade. Guess I was wrong. I'm not upset at all. A good majority of people in general are against change they didn't initiate or otherwise have a hand in. This is no different.

Interesting you should say how stupid that is. Have you ever complained about the Crackberry site? How "stupid" that is? Considering they do the exact same thing. The "forums" link is literally an inch away from yet another "forums" link. And there is yet again another forums link on the bottom of the page. Why on earth do you think a website would do that?

Oh, I don't know, maybe to make it's most popular and important features easily accessible. Tons of websites do this. I don't see many people complaining about all those other sites.

With this being a "free country" and all, why don't you see to it that websites like Facebook stop making people mad by changing (by closing down, for example) and stop supporting them? That would do way more good than just whining like a little girl about it. Afterall, they really don't care what you have to say, and they shouldn't, because just like someone else said, you're going to keep on using their website basically no matter what they do.

Facebook 2 (2, because I'm sure the change before this upset you too)
    baberz 0
    02-11-10 11:14 AM
    Tons of people pull the “free country bit” and yea it’s coming from a woman turning 21. You obviously have nothing better to do than to pick apart a post about facebook. Do you work for facebook or something because from my perspective looks like you’re lickin their balls.

How are you going to compare facebook to crackberry? These sites are two very different websites. Having your online friends on the left side module is making it more accessible? Especially when you click to “see all friends” it online brings up the original module in the bottom right corner. Oh yea that makes a tons of sense, not. Then having your friend requests in two oh wait I think three different places makes it so much easier…how is that?

Whining, I wouldn’t say I was whining...I was simply stating as to why I don’t like the new facebook look. Have yourself a good day man!
    02-11-10 11:31 AM
    Tons of people pull the �free country bit� and yea it�s coming from a woman turning 21. You obviously have nothing better to do than to pick apart a post about facebook. Do you work for facebook or something because from my perspective looks like you�re lickin their balls.

How are you going to compare facebook to crackberry? These sites are two very different websites. Having your online friends on the left side module is making it more accessible? Especially when you click to �see all friends� it online brings up the original module in the bottom right corner. Oh yea that makes a tons of sense, not. Then having your friend requests in two oh wait I think three different places makes it so much easier�how is that?

Whining, I wouldn�t say I was whining...I was simply stating as to why I don�t like the new facebook look. Have yourself a good day man!

No, I don't work for Facebook. I do, however, work for a company that constantly puts me in contact with people who whine and complain and blame me for things they have had a hand in messing up (sometimes totally their fault, sometimes totally ours, and sometimes a mixture of both) by continuing to use our service. Then they proceede to do nothing but continue to complain about how much what's going on sucks (when, in all reality, it doesn't they just like to complain).

You can't, and won't, do anything about the changes in Facebook. You obviously aren't enlightened enough to know why they've changed it (nor am I, nor are most people), and they aren't going to change it back. Why even bother complaining about it? I was just "simply stating" why it is it bothers me when people complain about the new Facebook. You were just the example I used to describe the whole. I meant no personal offense to you.
    02-12-10 02:12 AM
    wtf is up with the search feature...i cant search for people, groups....ect
    02-15-10 09:32 PM

I Believe that the internet is not bound to the united states...

i've used crackberry in korea
    does that make it illegal to say what want?
    o-o

fail
    02-16-10 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD