Hello all, I'm glad I found this website, it rocks. Hopefully when questions pop up I can get them answered here.
    02-28-07 05:16 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com! Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be glad to help.
    02-28-07 05:52 PM
    welcome to Crackberry, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
    fanisk likes this.
    03-01-07 01:11 AM
    As above....
    03-01-07 07:29 AM
    ...this site is like getting a new gadget to play with. But now there are not enough hours in the day to do it...
    03-01-07 08:51 PM
    SO addicting!! And now a new toy - YAH!!!

...this site is like getting a new gadget to play with. But now there are not enough hours in the day to do it...
    03-01-07 10:53 PM
    I see nothing but good for Crackberry.com. This community will grow and grow and questions will be answered
    03-02-07 09:34 AM
    My CEO got his BB setup on the BES server on Friday, he calls me yesterday about a date/time ? that had nothing to do with the DST issue. Today I go into his office to get ready for the 100 or so ?'s that I figured he was going to have about it since he didn't ge a manual with it. The first words out of his mouth was how addicted he is to it and how he never let go of the thing all weekend. He was leaving for India this afternoon and wanted to make sure that when he landed, that all his e-mails would sync up. I told him that it should because he has the international plan on it. He said that he can't imagine being without the thing now.

I'm hoping that in 3 months when my review comes up and raise time, he's loving it even more then he is now.
    03-12-07 08:02 PM
    Great news, audit01! Yap, a big raise in your future

I love new BB addicts

Hope ur feeling better!

My CEO got his BB setup on the BES server on Friday, he calls me yesterday about a date/time ? that had nothing to do with the DST issue. Today I go into his office to get ready for the 100 or so ?'s that I figured he was going to have about it since he didn't ge a manual with it. The first words out of his mouth was how addicted he is to it and how he never let go of the thing all weekend. He was leaving for India this afternoon and wanted to make sure that when he landed, that all his e-mails would sync up. I told him that it should because he has the international plan on it. He said that he can't imagine being without the thing now.

I'm hoping that in 3 months when my review comes up and raise time, he's loving it even more then he is now.
    03-12-07 08:11 PM
    Welome uppidygal.

i hope you do enjoy your stay here

fatreg
    03-13-07 02:21 AM

Just remember to send him a SMS or an email a day or two before your review just to "see how things are working out on the ole' blackberry..."
    03-14-07 07:18 PM
    He'll be in the office on Friday after a business trip and I've been watching the BES server. I know when he's on the plane because there's a ton of pending messages, Then I check back later and see they are all gone and his sent messages are up another 10% so I know he's EXTREMLY happy with it. I'm sure I'll hear all about it when he comes back.

Now to get more people addicted to it. While I was in the hospital recovering from another min-stroke, I converted 2 doctors from Treo's over to the BB and someone who was visiting the other guy in my room after they saw everything I was doing with mine.

I'd say on average, I converte at least 1 person a week to a Blackberry.
    03-15-07 07:20 AM
    It is always good to hear someone spreading the gospel of the mighty mighty Blackberry to the unfortunate Treo population...
    03-15-07 07:42 AM
    I through a bone out there to my CEO. We just bought a bundle of 8100 (Pearl), and now all the partners are setup with them. There are a few left, so I asked my CEO for one...

Am still waiting to hear back. But, he has his, and besides the DST issues we had earlier this week, he's happy...
    03-15-07 08:01 AM
    Well I just converted 2 more people at the office less then 1 minute after I typed the last responce to this. The President and VP of the company came back from a 4 month vacation. They said they heard and saw the CEO's Blackberry when they saw him during their trip back and asked me if it worked oversea's. As soon as I told them yes since it's a GSM phone and as long as their plan is setup for international like his then there won't be any problems. I just placed a order for 2 more licenses for the BES Express server and am leaving at lunch to run down to the cingular store to pick up 2 new 8700c Blackberry's for them.

I think that's a new record for me as far as converting people in 1 month.
    03-15-07 08:39 AM
    Good job Audit01! The more the merrier!
    03-15-07 09:07 AM
    I reckon Audit is on commission by RIM

Undercover

OO(7) Audit....License to BES and BIS!
    03-15-07 03:04 PM
    Hell I wish I got even .1% of commission from RIM for converts. I wouldn't have the bill issues from health problems and would be able to afford that 8703e.
    03-15-07 03:42 PM
    Well you deserve one for sure... I have an 8703e and it rocks! I'm willing to send you $5 to contribute to your fund. Anyone else want to put in a dollar or two?
    03-15-07 03:57 PM
    I'm willing to send you $5 to contribute to your fund. Anyone else want to put in a dollar or two?
    ...........I will too when i can....preparing to ride to France for Charity....but as mentioned....am willing to help sell the Treo
    03-15-07 04:05 PM
    Click -= HOLY CHIT =- and also the link at the bottom of my signature and you can see why I'm not able to get the 8703e right now.
    Last edited by audit; 03-15-07 at 07:42 PM.
    03-15-07 07:17 PM
    Very tragic indeed. I remember reading about you on attrition.org. I will keep you and your family in my prayers...
    03-15-07 09:12 PM
    I will also take this time to say hi. I got this site from bbforums. I love it already. Man my girlfreind is going to be pissed. Great job guys.
    03-21-07 08:09 PM
    Hope you are doing much better now Audit! That's terrible. Take care and go easy!!

Click -= HOLY CHIT =- and also the link at the bottom of my signature and you can see why I'm not able to get the 8703e right now.
    03-21-07 08:37 PM
    Welcome redsoxnation! Enjoy it here! A great place!

And yap, your girlfriend is going to be getting just a little annoyed

I will also take this time to say hi. I got this site from bbforums. I love it already. Man my girlfreind is going to be pissed. Great job guys.
    03-21-07 08:39 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD