**** WARNING****

The following post contains a useless attempt at humour/humor (oh, I dunno, possible funnies?) in parts used to illustrate a point. If you are of a nervous disposition or have, at some point in the recent past, been easily offended by nothing whatsoever, please look away now. Oh, and definitely if your name is James Richardson, the Daddy of app reviewers who has single handedly filled my phone up with stuff I would never have found otherwise. Sorry James, I love you!

Posted by Jim Pichardson on 10th October 2013

YOU ARE THORSTEN HEINS!

Guys, you need to check this one out. It's new, fresh, and exclusive to BlackBerry.

In this little beauty you get to play the executive of a major global corporation where you have been put in charge of a company in flux. Things haven't gone so well for this one time market leader and you're here to sort it out.

Basically how the game works is that you start in the bottom left hand corner of the screen with $3 billion dollars in cash and a brand new product ready to be launched to an expectant market. It's your job to make sure that the product launches ok and that the bag of cash doesn't reach $55 million dollars - at that point it's game over - and beware - if you make the wrong choices it disappears fast!

To help you you have a head of hardware (represented by a very tired looking man), a head of software development (represented by a very, very tired looking man - who is also a genius) and a head of marketing (represented by a sloth).

These people can drive you to your goal. That of saving the company and making it's customers worldwide very, very happy.

I've been playing this on my Z30 and it's awesome. The new sound really amplifies the true to life sound effects (joy at launch, despair later) but it's also available on Z10, Q10 and Q5 in various neat pastel shades. The game really takes the BB10 experience to the max and has been given the 'Built For BlackBerry' award, meaning you know you're getting a full on, true to life experience here.

In game features include:

Ridiculous Reviews - Yes, you'll be battling those reviewers who have been (ahem) swayed by other companies!
    A Pointless SuperBowl Ad - Can you prevent a fortune being spent on an ad for a product that doesn't exist yet?
    Phone Store Staff - Yep, no one thought of them, so they're busy actively putting people off...
    Flying PlayBooks - Watch out for those, with no BB10 on them, they hurt!
    An Incredibly Loyal Customer Base - Don't hack them off - they love the company!
    Multiple TV Appearances At Launch - Well, no one else seems to want to do them and you blew it all on the Superbowl...
    A Vow Of Silence - In later levels, you must say nothing at all and have to become invisible!
    A Fantastic Product - Still in amongst it all you have a game changer on your hands - can you deliver?

The graphics are cool, Thorsten starts in a sharp suit and as the gameplay ramps up he becomes more and more bedraggled as he is wheeled out from one TV launch to another until finally disappearing leaving a despairing band of users and staff behind him making this one of THE most challenging games of 2013!

At only $55 million or �40 million this is a must have on your device. Give it a whirl...

10-10-13 05:51 PM
    OMG, I want this game!!!!!!
    mzceetee likes this.
    10-10-13 05:56 PM
    oh ok.

/10char
    10-10-13 06:00 PM
    Nice try "Charilaos Kalogirou".

:P

Z10 STL100-3 | 10.2.0.1767 | Bell via CB10
    10-10-13 06:06 PM
    Don't you think the marketing head being represented by a sloth is a little generous?

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    10-10-13 06:15 PM
    Probably!

Oh, and by the way guys, click the game link...
    10-10-13 06:17 PM
    What's with the link? Are you being sponsored now?! lol

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-10-13 07:08 PM
    Unusual approach to humor...lol
    10-10-13 07:11 PM
    Probably!

Oh, and by the way guys, click the game link...
    Did you write that game in the link? Looks good!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 07:47 PM
    Wow, WOW. Applause. You are THE shiz.

I love how you effectively mimicked his writing style LOLOL!!!

I tried to do this with Kevin before, playing a tease on him loving his drinks, but you def did it better! I'm jealous.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4780 TMO US
    10-10-13 07:51 PM
    Don't forget the in game purchases so you can buy jets and try to stop them from depreciating, along with buying TAT to see if you can keep them from leaving!

Anyway... it is to laugh. Well done.
    10-10-13 08:38 PM
    I'm sure Kevin will buy it!!! Can't wait for his review.
    10-10-13 09:10 PM
    Don't forget the in game purchases so you can buy jets and try to stop them from depreciating, along with buying TAT to see if you can keep them from leaving!

Anyway... it is to laugh. Well done.
    "Coming soon" with the next update!

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-10-13 09:43 PM
    To the dev...
    Where's the barf isle?
    10-10-13 10:51 PM
    You had me at 'Jim Prichardson'

To help you you have a head of hardware (represented by a very tired looking man), a head of software development (represented by a very, very tired looking man - who is also a genius) and a head of marketing (represented by a sloth).
    LMFAO!
    10-10-13 11:17 PM
    �44 000 000. Heh. Who'd pay that much for a game?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 11:50 PM

The graphics are cool, Thorsten starts in a sharp suit and as the gameplay ramps up he becomes more and more bedraggled as he is wheeled out from one TV launch to another until finally disappearing leaving a despairing band of users and staff behind him making this one of THE most challenging games of 2013!

At only $55 million or �40 million this is a must have on your device. Give it a whirl...

I'll download it this weekend, though I may have to tap TH for a loan
    10-14-13 12:41 AM
    I'll download it this weekend, though I may have to tap TH for a loan
    Make sure you do. He seems to be incommunicado...
    10-14-13 09:14 PM
    Make sure you do. He seems to be incommunicado...
    Is incommunicado somewhere in South America?
    10-17-13 09:14 PM
    Is incommunicado somewhere in South America?
    With a guy with 15 guns guarding the entrance!
    10-17-13 09:47 PM
    With a guy with 15 guns guarding the entrance!
    Scarface style
    10-18-13 12:01 AM
    Hmmm... I see what you did here
    11-04-13 04:38 PM
    Hmmm... I see what you did here
    What? Where? When? How? Why? Oh, please God... WHY?
    11-04-13 04:54 PM