Hey CrackBerryians - I need some help. Short story is I need recommendations for an internet fax service (send/receive) for occasional use - NEVER more than 10 per month, preferably with a local number capability (or toll free??). Long story follows:

Just moved from a home office to a rented office inside another, completely unrelated business. At home, the local cable provider had me set up with 2 virtual phone numbers in addition to the regular house phone (one that was a double ring and immediately transferred to my cell phone so was for "business card"/appearances only, and the other was a triple ringer fax line that triggered the all-in-one printer to treat it as an incoming fax; outgoing fax handled through the actual phone line with header showing the virtual fax number).

New office location is not served by my home cable company. I have no need for a phone line in this office (existing business has several employees / phone system / can't join their phone system as it would simply be an extension off their main number).

My fax needs (send and receive) are few and far between, 3-5 per month as most things can be handled via scan to pdf and email attachments, but there are the few cases where a customer's purchasing system sends purchase orders via fax, etc.

Who has any experience with this? I'm looking for something with a good reputation, professional, good pricing for a light user.
    01-16-13 09:26 AM
    I used to use www.srfax.com

They had a very good pricing structure and I had a toll free fax because I operate in two states.
    DocDRM likes this.
    01-16-13 09:59 AM
    Been using MyFax | Send & Receive Faxes Online | Internet Fax Service for several years. Reasonable price and an 800 number.
    DocDRM likes this.
    01-16-13 10:54 AM
    I use ringcentral, I have a local number and they have a plan which is $10/year for something like 100 faxes sent/received.
    01-22-13 11:15 PM
    Sfax has a plan that is ideal for infrequent users - it costs from $24 a year for up to 100 pages and then you can pay per fax after that. Check out: https://www.sfaxme.com/our-pricing/freedom-plan/
    01-24-13 09:17 AM
    I would recommend Popfax.com. The best solution for a light use - you have a pack for 5$ per month or smth like this and you have a limited number of faxes you can send. Generally, they have a browser sending option, application, API, and mobile website, I think.
    06-30-13 09:36 AM