Wow, it's perfect Radius! I think you've come up with a way to fend off bill collectors, telemarketers or basically anyone calling that you need to get rid of.

It offends on so many levels.
    Thanks, I do what I can. I'm only one man after all.
    10-21-09 04:38 PM
    Thanks, I do what I can. I'm only one man after all.
    Together, we are two.

I have a list of my personal pet peeves while on the phone, which is as follows-

Kids screaming in the background.

Dogs barking in the background.

Chewing cud like an invalid (translated- eating, especially chips.)

Carrying on a conversation with someone else in the background and constantly saying to you (the caller) "What? Sorry!"

Old people who have lost their coherence.

People that interrupt your question with "What?" then start to answer the question before you can finish asking it again.

People that answer questions before you finish asking the FIRST time.

People calling to report an automobile accident... while driving. I've actually taken an auto claim from someone (which was their fault) who got in another accident while still on the phone with me (also their fault.) That was a very long phone call.

Someone outside on a windy day makes it damn-near impossible to hear what they're saying.

I can go on for days but most of the others are specific to my job so I'll stop here, hope these help you out Dirbag! It's alot of fun saying that... you Dirtbag.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 10-21-09 at 04:55 PM.
    10-21-09 04:53 PM
    Pour water into the toilet and flush while softly saying ahhhhh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 12:33 AM
    I'll be trying a couple of these for sure. Thanks for the help!
    10-22-09 02:42 PM
    I'll be trying a couple of these for sure. Thanks for the help!
    Excellent! I would say a chuck roast, that's worked well for me in the past.
    10-22-09 02:55 PM
    Excellent! I would say a chuck roast, that's worked well for me in the past.
    A pork bu t t works well too, and you can find em on sale for .98 per pound.
    10-22-09 04:14 PM
    Oh man, I just came up with a great one!

Ok, find that video of the Bjork stalker putting a bullet through his head, the sound is real graphic and you can hear everything. Get a really good recording of it.

When they call back, get all sad and depressed, then tell them you can't handle the stress anymore.

Play the sound file real loud like. Chances are no one will ever call back again.
    10-22-09 04:47 PM
    You are pretty twisted Radius.

But I have to admit that when I read that, I immediately thought of the famous senator's suicide video.
    10-22-09 05:25 PM
    You are pretty twisted Radius.

But I have to admit that when I read that, I immediately thought of the famous senator's suicide video.
    Ah ya, Bud, gotta love corrupt officials who take the easy way out. I wish more would follow his shining example.
    10-22-09 05:33 PM
    Ive been through this exact situation... i played the "she died in a automobile accident" card, and it worked brilliantly.
    10-22-09 05:37 PM
    Ive been through this exact situation... i played the "she died in a automobile accident" card, and it worked brilliantly.
    And then you laid into the roast?
    10-22-09 05:49 PM
    I normally put them hold or keep changing my Vonage numbers its very cheap to do so more cheaper than a regular phone.
    Finally Sams Club was going to sue me so I had an Autistic friend who gets people out of legal problems even attorneys.
    Emails the Judges secretary. He wrote her a note over exaggerating my mental health saying if I face court I fear I will be raped
    by the jury in front of the judge. Then eaten like in Silence of the Lambs but slowly as I die slowly. It never went to court.....Being disable helps you play this card very WELL!!!
    05-27-15 08:55 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD