So I thought it would be cool to share some music with fellow members and get an idea of what people listen to, share some cool artists whether well known or unsigned. Basically, post a link, myspace.com, purevolume.com, anywhere that we can listen, and then other users can comment on what they thought of your post, and also submit some findings of their own!

To start, this probably won't be for everybody, but it's relaxing, and the kids got a great voice. Check out Nicholas Williams, known as 'Whetherman' and let me know what you think. Folk music, nothing flashy, but I think the kids got potential and it's soothing music. Can buy his CD on Itunes for like $6.99 as well.

purevolume™ | Whetherman.

Feel free to post a comment as well as post your own!
    11-25-07 08:33 PM
    Ok gtt3188, I was able to access the link but I wasn't able to listen. Any specific directions we should follow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-07 09:10 PM
    Long as you did it over the computer, just click on the song title, Storms in Seattle' should be the first one...it should start right up playing once you click...and plays in sequential order after that.
    11-25-07 09:18 PM
    I listen to rap music a majority of the time, but I also love R&B, jazz, reggae and the blues.
    11-27-07 04:29 PM
    i like a little variety right now im listening to
    imogen heap - speeding cars
    spill canvas
    30 sec to mars
    faith hill
    alecia keys
    12-03-07 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD