07-29-10 06:21 PM
    Somehow I don't see that happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-10 09:00 PM
    shouldn't he be doing more important things...like fixing our country?
    07-29-10 09:55 PM
    Great, it'll be just as connected as he is

07-29-10 10:16 PM
    Yeah. He hasn't done anything. He didn't add 16 layers of protection for you and your kids for healthcare. He didn't stop the 600,000+ a month job loss under shrub. Seriously how do we save ourselves from your ignorance. The days of you being completely ignorant and not having skills yet still making money are over. You have to work now kids. If you don't understand the world of the grown or are too lazy to educate yourself...then don't vote. You are killing us all.

07-29-10 10:28 PM
    Yeah. He hasn't done anything. He didn't add 16 layers of protection for you and your kids for healthcare. He didn't stop the 600,000+ a month job loss under shrub. Seriously how do we save ourselves from your ignorance. The days of you being completely ignorant and not having skills yet still making money are over. You have to work now kids. If you don't understand the world of the grown or are too lazy to educate yourself...then don't vote. You are killing us all.

Let's calm down here. Baberz never said he wasn't.

And bergerking never said that in jest.

But yes. He should be. But publicity is important is it not?

Its what made you love him right? ^^
    07-30-10 12:08 AM
    No. I research and study policy and outcomes. My degrees are in history and political science and my livlihood is in research. I just get angry with bumper sticker politics. But I thank you for suggesting a level head. I do get angry with politics.

07-30-10 01:00 AM
    Who cares........I agree, he should have more important things to do...and a new device aint one of em!!!

07-30-10 01:34 AM
    It's not Blackberry's that aren't fun, it's the government that's not fun.
    07-30-10 02:08 PM
    Yeah. He hasn't done anything. He didn't add 16 layers of protection for you and your kids for healthcare. He didn't add 16 layers of protection for you and your kids for healthcare. He didn't stop the 600,000+ a month job loss under shrub. Seriously how do we save ourselves from your ignorance. The days of you being completely ignorant and not having skills yet still making money are over. You have to work now kids. If you don't understand the world of the grown or are too lazy to educate yourself...then don't vote. You are killing us all.

Well, someone is wound a little tight!

Well, it's funny that all of this rant should take you off topic, but, I'll steer us back into the lane. While you've been educating yourself, and studying theory and often 'revised' history endlessly, many of us have been out here have actually been making it possible for our families and others to survive. By golly, I've actually had a chance to see history being made!

Delusions that education makes one better equipped to tell others how to live their lives is folly, and I don't own any bumper stickers other than what was on my car when I bought it. "Beef: It's What's For Dinner.".

What's funny, I wasn't pleased with the previous Administration, either. If I don't like what I see, I make a Decision, I don't call a committee, form a focus group, or whine about my predecessor, and I darn well don't make decisions that remove money from your pocket and put it in someone else's.

Regardless, the iPhone has known problems, as does the current keeper of the nations trust. Both, at one point, have been wildly popular. Both are facing a problem, and both are blaming something else for their problem rather than fixing it satisfactorily. Trust only goes so far.

Oh yeah, the highlight? Was I supposed to say thanks. For this?

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-30-10 at 06:36 PM.
    07-30-10 04:52 PM
    Death, that's one level young head you've got there.

D_March, you may be studying, but you're not getting anything close to a picture of reality. Sad, all that misleaducatuon.
    07-30-10 05:09 PM
    iPhone is more of a toy. BlackBerry is more of a tool. Which suits P Obama better?

07-30-10 05:09 PM
    The Teleprompter of the United States needs to do an opinion poll in order to make a decision, and even then, it likely won't be the correct decision.

07-31-10 12:59 AM
    The Teleprompter of the United States needs to do an opinion poll in order to make a decision, and even then, it likely won't be the correct decision.

Why would he poll the people? Almost all of his decisions are contrary to what the majority wants.

07-31-10 01:03 AM
    Why would he poll the people? Almost all of his decisions are contrary to what the majority wants.

Well let me break it down for you. . He needs to do the opinion poll to make sure he's not going to accidentally do what the majority want. Oh, the people don't want me to do this? Well I'd better do it then... Sort of like that...

07-31-10 01:41 AM
    Like the thread in General Discussions this one is closed. Why can't people stay on
    the topic (even in Off Topic) and leave their political ideologies out of it.
    07-31-10 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD