Analysts: Taxpayers will learn to play the blues - MarketWatch

Sorry for your F**K UP!!! We here at the Government will just let the taxpayers pay off the debt!!!!!!!! Does this **** anybody else off?
    Last edited by scottlucky13; 09-22-08 at 12:06 PM.
    09-22-08 12:02 PM
    Analysts: Taxpayers will learn to play the blues - MarketWatch

Sorry for your F**K UP!!! We here at the Government will just let the taxpayers pay off the debt!!!!!!!! Does this **** anybody else off?
    Got no one to blame but ourselves for letting George W. take office in the first place. Think about it... When he took over, we had a budget SURPLUS, the economy was the best it had been in DECADES and oh.. that's right... GAS WAS $1.00/gal.!!!!

Vote for Obama and hope like **** he can fix things.
    09-22-08 02:00 PM
    Got no one to blame but ourselves for letting George W. take office in the first place. Think about it... When he took over, we had a budget SURPLUS, the economy was the best it had been in DECADES and oh.. that's right... GAS WAS $1.00/gal.!!!!

Vote for Obama and hope like **** he can fix things.
    EXACTLY!!!
    It's so funny seeing the same numbskull republicans I argued with that bush was a POS (Just like his dad) so long ago complaining about how the country is.

I have to fight to keep from bashing their heads in cause I KNOW FOR A FACT that they voted for that jackass.

Dm
    09-22-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD