KOI autoparts is the company that i currently work for...

Last year we placed #15 in the top 40 Auto Parts Stores

and now we are #13 in the nation....

kinda cool news for me....

Aftermarket Business - January 2010
    02-22-10 08:51 AM
    i work for a small auto repair/tire shop. we mainly use NAPA and Auto Value. you guys ship to central Va? lol
    02-22-10 08:53 AM
    Is KOI a supplier or a chain of stores I've never heard of?

I can't view the link because here at Auschwitz, we're not allowed to download Flash Player.
    02-22-10 08:53 AM
    Is KOI a supplier or a chain of stores I've never heard of?

I can't view the link because here in Auschwitz, we're not allowed to download Flash Player.
    we have 74 stores based in Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana, and we have 2 stores in WV.
    02-22-10 08:54 AM
    i work for a small auto repair/tire shop. we mainly use NAPA and Auto Value. you guys ship to central Va? lol
    we do have a coast to coast shipping department... i'll PM you the link.
    02-22-10 08:55 AM
    Well congratulations to you and your company.

If it's not too much to ask, could you check if you have a manual for a 2004 Mazda3 5-dr? I've looked and looked and cannot find anything online. Haynes and Chilton do not make a manual for this car that I can find.

It's my sister's car, D/S halfshaft (ATX) needs to be replaced and I'm trying to do it myself but I'm definitely gonna need some kind of reference guide, preferably with pictures.
    02-22-10 09:44 AM
    Well congratulations to you and your company.

If it's not too much to ask, could you check if you have a manual for a 2004 Mazda3 5-dr? I've looked and looked and cannot find anything online. Haynes and Chilton do not make a manual for this car that I can find.

It's my sister's car, D/S halfshaft (ATX) needs to be replaced and I'm trying to do it myself but I'm definitely gonna need some kind of reference guide, preferably with pictures.
    Those are all we carry for Japanese cars as well.

If it were german i could check Bentley but... that's the way the cookie crumbles....

let me do some research and see if don't have a data base that can help ya out....
    02-22-10 03:28 PM
    Those are all we carry for Japanese cars as well.

If it were german i could check Bentley but... that's the way the cookie crumbles....

let me do some research and see if don't have a data base that can help ya out....
    I would really appreciate it. I've looked everywhere and cannot find any reference guide or how-to with pictures.

I've only ever replaced one half-shaft before (on my 93 Mazda MX6) and it was tough so I wanna do as much research as possible before diving in to hers.
    02-22-10 03:46 PM
    I would really appreciate it. I've looked everywhere and cannot find any reference guide or how-to with pictures.

I've only ever replaced one half-shaft before (on my 93 Mazda MX6) and it was tough so I wanna do as much research as possible before diving in to hers.
    our e-Toolbox doesn't have any "install and remove" guides for your car... me sowwy....
    02-22-10 04:10 PM
    Eh, no problem. Thanks for looking tho, I appreciate it.
    02-22-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD