What's your most embarrassing moments? ITS TIME TO SHARE!!!!

I was in class and everyone was taking a test when I started dozing off. Well at that moment I thought I was home. So I started talking random things then my hand slipped and my head hit the desk really loud and everyone turned. Well I tried to play it cool just making it look like I was stretching but everyone knew. Never heard the end of it after that. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 05:04 AM
    If that's your most embarrassing moment, then your doing alright.
    03-27-09 06:48 AM
    I have lots of embarrassing moments, but this one I will never forget!

It was my freshmen year in high school. I was wearing a skirt and it was raining that day. I was walking into the front of the building when I slipped and practically did a split. Needless to say, some people got a show.
    03-27-09 07:07 AM
    I remember when I was either 16 or 17, I was hangin' out in the front yard of my dad's house with a couple of my buddies and this cute chick (who just moved into our neighborhood) walked by our house with another girl who lived on the block. She cracked a smile at me, so I walked over to talk to her and slipped in the biggest pile of dog s*** ever created by the canine species (a present from our neighbor's dog). I slid a few feet on one foot, then fell backwards right into it. I had dog s*** on the back of my shirt, on the back of my shorts and the back of my head. The two girls started laughing and walked off. I remember just sitting there for a minute looking at the ground and cursing as my buddies laughed hysterically.
    03-27-09 07:19 AM
    Ok 1 2 - great! That musta been fun! Lol

Ambz-that had to hurt :x ouch!

03-27-09 07:22 AM
    Ok 1 2 - great! That musta been fun! Lol
    Yeah it was pretty.....sh***y! Baaaa, hahaha!
    03-27-09 07:45 AM
    This isn't MY most embarassing moment but it was SO embarassing I was embarassed for my friend!

My friend had to go to the bathroom while at school. When she came out of the bathroom, her skirt was accidentally tucked into her underwear! She didn't notice until lunchtime when everyone started laughing and a freshman brought it to her attention.

GAH!
    03-27-09 10:25 AM
    I'm a nanny of a 3-year-old. When I have to use the bathroom, he either comes in with me and we close the door, or I just leave the door open and he's allowed to play just outside the door.
    One day, it was a latter situation, and I was using the bathroom that's just across from the front door. So I'm doing my business (which, just to add to embarrassment, wasn't just a quick pee)...and in the front door, without knocking, walks the kid's uncle.

I don't know who was more embarrassed...but we couldn't look each other in the face the rest of that day. :x

03-28-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD