So...how many of u guys who ride the train have missed it by running up to it as its pulling away?
    And tell your story of what you did because of it or what the concequences of it being late were.

I mean the trains that run every hour or two not the every 15 mins one.

Just happened to me....thank god I had my berry. Music and Internet ftw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 08:17 AM
    I used to commute to college from CT to NYC and back every day by train. Not too much hassle missing the train heading in; but miss the last one at night back to CT and you would be in a bind. Happened to me once and I just waited on a bench avoiding the bag ladies in Grand Central Station for the early morning train. Lots of "interesting" people inhabited GCS from 1 am to 5 am back in the 70's. Just after I used the men's room a weirdo commented that I didn't wash my hands after tinkling; said that's what his Dad taught him to do and wondered why I didn't...I told him my Dad taught me to not tinkle on my hands.
    07-16-09 08:36 AM
    Hahah that's great. I just got stuck waiting a hour with a bunch of people who never rode the train before asking me all kinds of questions. But I wasn't late for anything thankfuly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 09:01 AM
    I used to commute to college from CT to NYC and back every day by train. Not too much hassle missing the train heading in; but miss the last one at night back to CT and you would be in a bind. Happened to me once and I just waited on a bench avoiding the bag ladies in Grand Central Station for the early morning train. Lots of "interesting" people inhabited GCS from 1 am to 5 am back in the 70's. Just after I used the men's room a weirdo commented that I didn't wash my hands after tinkling; said that's what his Dad taught him to do and wondered why I didn't...I told him my Dad taught me to not tinkle on my hands.
    This made me LOL.
    07-16-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD