I've got them addicted! I got my first blackberry in december 07, soon after my mom took mine and fell in love. Now for Christmas my brother is getting the pearl flip. I'm happy I get to bug the heck out of them on bbm . Anyone else have a blackberry family?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 05:07 PM
    hahaha,,,i'm gonna get ma bro 1 and ma mom 1...lol
    12-10-09 05:24 PM
    i wish :/ but my 8530 came in the mail today!! and my girlfriend is hopefully taking my 8330
    12-10-09 08:04 PM
    That's what's up

12-10-09 08:47 PM
    well my dad used to have a BB but now he has a HTC which he can't use lol but our old bb didnt have internet on so we didnt have BB but I have a mum who can't use mobiles...
    12-11-09 03:12 AM
    I want to convert my dad but he's mobile phone illiterate. Plus he always drops his phone since he's a roofer

12-11-09 04:22 AM
    Tried to get my bf to get one but he still has 6 months on his dumbphone contract and wants to wait it out. That's fine by me it means ill get the new berry 6 months before he does from now on.

12-11-09 01:06 PM
    Or maybe he will get the new berry 12/18 months ahead of you? I only have 3 people on my BBM, I know that few people with Black!erry devices never mind family. Everyone is impressed with it though so I will give it time and I'm sure a few people will convert once their upgrade time arrives. My fianc� loves mine so she could be next.

12-11-09 01:24 PM
    Nah he won't get a new one in 6 months. Won't be able to afford it on the contract. He's not "into" phones haha, I had to talk him into even considering a BB!

12-11-09 07:50 PM
    Well good luck! We should all have one in my opinion
    12-12-09 03:52 PM
    My husband, son, daughter, sister, best friend all have one. Son doesn't have a data plan so no BBM for him. Several other friends have them as well. When I briefly switched to an iPhone they all about had a stroke.

12-13-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD