Phones and laptops are not the only gadgets with cameras spying on you. Cable modems do it, too.
    Isn't that what mass surveillance by government is all about?

All it takes is for the Russians to break into that data base and watch you, or Hillary, or Trump, both the best that US has to offer for the leadership of the free world, in bed, fearlessly scratching their private parts.

It's not a pretty picture...

I have mentioned this before in one of these forums: you should watch "Das Leben der Anderen" which won the foreign Oscar in 2006, about the life of ordinary people, who had nothing to hide, watched by their friendly East German government.
    Last edited by sorinv; 07-31-16 at 09:52 PM.
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-31-16 06:47 PM
    Phones and laptops are not the only gadgets with cameras spying on you. Cable modems do it, too.
    Isn't that what mass surveillance by government is all about?

All it takes is for the Russians to break into that data base and watch you, or Hilary, or Trump, both the best that US has to offer for the leadership of the free world, in bed, fearlessly scratching their private parts.

It's not a pretty picture...
    OK, that was good. The funniest thing I've heard today!
    07-31-16 06:51 PM
    16 bodyguards say a lot about the quality of bodyguards he is hiring if that statement is truce. Usually one or 2 is most sufficient, I can just see them sitting around the table deciding how is going to take the bullet for him today. Perhaps last in first out.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 06:56 PM
    16 bodyguards say a lot about the quality of bodyguards he is hiring if that statement is truce. Usually one or 2 is most sufficient, I can just see them sitting around the table deciding how is going to take the bullet for him today. Perhaps last in first out.

Posted via CB10
    You don't become rich by spending money frivolously.
    07-31-16 06:57 PM
    Mark shouldn't worry. He wants people to share their life on FB. He should remove that tape off the camera.
    Last edited by needforbbx; 08-01-16 at 07:36 AM.
    08-01-16 06:30 AM
    Not a bad idea, however, don't use a piece of tape unless you want to shoot through a film of glue the next time you Skype.
    08-01-16 03:52 PM
    Mark shouldn't worry. He wants people to share their life on FB. He should remove that tape off the camera.
    True. He should live by his company's standards.
    08-01-16 04:24 PM
    this thread was somewhere else.
    08-01-16 11:13 PM
    I cover mine with tinfoil.
    08-01-16 11:25 PM
    this thread was somewhere else.
    Mods!

Posted via Priv
    08-02-16 05:29 AM
    People who do not worry about surveillance 'MAY' be mistaken for what is really going on here; it's not only about peaking in on people of interest who may have something to hide. It’s about total control over everyone's behavior, the START of which is knowing the behavior. Remember information gathered is all automated now' so its not like someone has to watch for something interesting to happen.

Your phones, just like your computers / tablets / tablets, are all 'aware' of others near you, whether you are associated with them or not. They 'phone home' with this information. Your Internet of Things homes, almost all products you buy, your new modern vehicle, all are doing the work your phones do so you dont even have to have a cellphone to be tracked. How far along this goal we are at I am unsure.

Getting rid of incandescent light bulbs wasn't to save cost, it was to help push-start the Internet of Things households.

We are noticing people are walking around glued to their phones, even while sitting with other people, long before the Pokeyman thing started. Therefore they are already controlling our behavior, having conditioned a whole younger generation that only crazy people worry about protecting their privacy.

Do I see a conspiracy under every rock? It's right under our noses, in our face, no need to go looking under rocks.

As an old fogey now I also cant swallow the new co-ed bathroom thing. Perhaps it's a different topic. My problem is not with transgender persons, but with the opened-door for ANY male to pretend his way into a Lady's room where women and little girls can no longer view as a safe, and PRIVATE, place to go.

What is the 'MODS!' topic all about, I don't get it? My comment was bc I remember posting a tongue-in-cheek reply about it somewhere else, because my reply does not exist here.
    08-02-16 07:51 AM
36 12