I'm so happy to have my phone! Today I was at the library using the computer. I got up and left my phone there like a *****. When I realized what I did I ran back to it. Of course its gone! So is the lady who just sat down next to me..... So I run outside just in case I see her. I just happen by luck to see her actually hiding behind the bus stop. I confront her about it and she got all weird about. So I knew she had it! I'm not going to say she is a crack head but she's definetly crackish! Lol. I said let me see in your purse or ill get the cops to. She let's me look in it but not her make up bag. So I snatch it and it was there. Thank you God! I can't afford a new one. I hate theives! Thanks I had to get it off my chest. I love my phone! I'm so hooked on it! I would have lost it if I didn't get it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JoeCrack602; 10-19-10 at 05:01 PM.
    10-15-10 06:59 PM
    i would only say if u love ur BB u should take care of it no matter what
    10-15-10 07:09 PM
    Yea....you are 100 percent right! I made a mistake. I'm just glad I'm street smart. She had a beer hidden on the side of the desk. When I went back for my phone she was gone and her beer was still there. Full. So I knew she left in a hurry. I knew it was her. You are right though. Its all my fault for being so forgetful!

10-15-10 07:19 PM
    I say you have pretty big b*lls to do that. If someone accused me of something and looked through my personal possessions, they would get a swift kick in the crotch.

Glad to hear you got it back though, I'd be pretty upset too.
    10-15-10 07:20 PM
    I knew she had it. I just threatened to call the cops or show me inside your purse. I didn't touch anything untill she showed what waws inside. She dumped it out and tried hiding a little make up bag n but I saw it. I went with my gut feelings. I knew she had it. If You could have seen how it went down. U would understand. I'm not losing my BB with out a fight.

10-15-10 07:29 PM
    Think we can relax on the profanity? Thanks!
    10-15-10 07:36 PM
    Think we can relax on the profanity? Thanks!
    Your right! Sorry for the profanity and I'm also sorry if I put this thread in the wrong forum.

10-15-10 07:47 PM
    After all the cool stuff you just setup? I would have been livid. Glad to hear it all turned out well. Sometimes that is all you can depend on is your gut. It's usually right more times than the head or the heart! ;D

10-15-10 08:26 PM
    After all the cool stuff you just setup? I would have been livid. Glad to hear it all turned out well. Sometimes that is all you can depend on is your gut. It's usually right more times than the head or the heart! ;D

Thank you... I started feeling bad and almost just left. What if she didn't have it... She started getting upset, but I knew. I'm so glad I got it back. I have to stop forgetting stuff. I sit things down. Start talking. Then just walk away and leave it. She new it was mine. She asked me what time it was and saw it when I picked it up to check the time. People... They make me sick some times. Anyway thanks everyone for letting me get it off my chest.

10-15-10 08:49 PM
    I say you have pretty big b*lls to do that. If someone accused me of something and looked through my personal possessions, they would get a swift kick in the crotch.

Glad to hear you got it back though, I'd be pretty upset too.
    If you were innocent you would do that.. But when your guilty you don't want the cops involved. She let me half way look so maby I wouldn't stop a cop. You could tell she was worried when I mentioned the cops.

10-15-10 08:55 PM
    I deal with shoplifters all the time. It isn't the same but it bothers me HUGE and I have had things stolen from me and not able to recover. So I know how you feel.

The other day we caught two teens under the age of 15 with over 500.00 in cosmetics SAD. We are prosecuting. And they come from good homes. One is a daughter of are you ready for this............a lawyer the other is a daughter of a Lt. in the army..........sad for them. They were in tears. And it is just starting for them.
    10-15-10 09:28 PM
    She was driinking a beer at the library? That's pretty bad. I doubt she was reading or using a computer. She must have been there intending to steal a phone. Just wondering ... Was your phone password protected, and was it locked? You were pretty lucky to get it back.
    10-16-10 09:21 AM
    She was driinking a beer at the library? That's pretty bad. I doubt she was reading or using a computer. She must have been there intending to steal a phone. Just wondering ... Was your phone password protected, and was it locked? You were pretty lucky to get it back.
    Yea it locks when its idle for 15 mins. she would have sold it for a whole twenty dollars! It was password protected also.

Last edited by JoeCrack602; 10-17-10 at 11:35 AM.
    10-17-10 11:33 AM
    I do not blame you at all. My BB is like my child. If someone stole it, I would hunt them down too! Congrats for getting it back! Others are not so lucky!
    10-17-10 12:08 PM
    The very next day I found 2 new things I can do with my BB. I would be so upset not to have it. I live in Phoenix now and because of BB I still feel in the loop with all my friends in the Philly area. I laugh at myself sometimes cause must look like a teenage girl always typing on it. Lol! So what.... My name is Joe and I'm a BB addict.

10-19-10 05:14 PM
    I'm so happy to have my phone! Today I was at the library using the computer. I got up and left my phone there like a *****. When I realized what I did I ran back to it. Of course its gone! So is the lady who just sat down next to me..... So I run outside just in case I see her. I just happen by luck to see her actually hiding behind the bus stop. I confront her about it and she got all weird about. So I knew she had it! I'm not going to say she is a crack head but she's definetly crackish! Lol. I said let me see in your purse or ill get the cops to. She let's me look in it but not her make up bag. So I snatch it and it was there. Thank you God! I can't afford a new one. I hate theives! Thanks I had to get it off my chest. I love my phone! I'm so hooked on it! I would have lost it if I didn't get it back.

10-22-10 12:58 AM
    U should download one of those anti theft program apps to your phone. Lookout is one and is free. U can gps your phone and set off a siren

10-22-10 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD