Hi,
    I visit often but have never posted on this site before and am only doing so today to make others aware of a huge business opportunity available to those entrepreneurs among us who are looking for income opportunities. I researched this company thoroughly and got involved myself only after doing so and being satisfied that not only the Company, but also the opportunity was legit. There is no one more skeptical than I am when it comes to "home-based business opportunities" but after several weeks of due diligence I realized this was indeed a rare chance to get involved at an early stage in what promises to be the fastest growing channel of distribution within the wireless industry.

I am unapologetic for posting this as I'm convinced that a lot of people will make a lot of money from this. Simply put, it is an opportunity for anyone to offer cell phones and service in the nations newest wireless company and to get paid monthly on their cell phone bill and others who purchase through them...and did I mention it requires no inventory or infrastructure on your part? This is a first in the wireless industry and it is a chance to catch the first wave of an exploding business.

If you are interested in learning more, click on my name on this Post and e-mail me. I will then simply give you the link to the website where you can get all of the details at no cost and no hassles.

Note: I would post the link but Crackberry does not allow that unless you have a certain number of points earned.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Last edited by MobileRiches; 09-04-08 at 05:00 PM. Reason: wanted to provide additional information.
    09-03-08 11:34 AM
    why would i want to sell phones and service and only get discounts on my bill in return? why not a paycheck?

and you can still post the name of this company. moron.
    09-04-08 03:54 AM
    why would i want to sell phones and service and only get discounts on my bill in return? why not a paycheck?

Lmao, Go Oakie!
    09-04-08 04:01 AM

To be clear, it is NOT a discount on your bill - it is a check. Residual income is paid as long as your customers maintain their service. The parent company is Lightyear Network Solutions and they have been in the telecommunications business since 1993. You can easily Google them for more information.
    09-04-08 07:28 AM
    please leave Multi-Level-Marketeer, i've heard it all before
    09-04-08 07:13 PM
    please leave Multi-Level-Marketeer, i've heard it all before
    I was getting ready to say the same thing when he posted it but figured what's the point.
    09-04-08 07:18 PM
    09-04-08 07:21 PM
    i didn't really care until i noticed that my BB question sank twice to the bottom with no replies today and this tool's post actually got a response. Jealous, maybe. Frustrated, oh yeah.
    09-04-08 07:23 PM
    But I don't like green eggs & spam!!
    09-07-08 09:37 AM
    I'll assure you this is not SPAM, but rather an opportunity for us wireless freaks to actually make significant money in this industry. Rest assured, this new business will be a household name within a year due to the number of people who will be involved and making money in the process. Not sure about you guys but I've never been approached by my wireless provider offering ways for me to participate in their revenues.
    09-09-08 04:41 PM
    Can you please PM me information. I'm very skeptical. However, my views on network-marketing have changed greatly over the years. **My mother & father joined Isagenix (health & wellness system) -- and have made a KILLING off it. Not to mention, both are healthier than ever. It is this, that has opened my eyes.

I'm willing to give it a shot, as my parents did with Isagenix. I'm 16 years young, so if this is for individuals 18+, please disregard this post.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 07:13 PM
    ||
    ||||| + scam= Pyramid scam
    ||||||||
    ||||||||||
    09-09-08 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD