My family has been complaining that ii love my blackberry more than them. Even my boyfriend gets annoyed cuz ii tend to text while we are on the phone or hanging out... any tips on how to put down the berry? lolz
    12-29-08 04:00 PM
    Just keep your BB and get a new boyfriend

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 04:16 PM

HAHA! I was thinking the same thing!! Boyfriends should understand.. the BB comes first.
    12-29-08 04:21 PM
    Yea, never put down your berry, just get another boyfriend, one with his own berry

12-29-08 04:22 PM
    lmfao! i've been trying to convert him. first he was stuck on a stupid sidekick now on a palm... ii havent given up hope on the relationship. if he can convert then things shud be smooth sailing. haha
    12-29-08 04:40 PM
    Hahah my girlfriend tells me to put down my phone but I never do. I'm going to try and convert her to a BB. And to hep you with your problem...I should tell you...Their is no problem with your BB keep up the love for BB and your BF will eventually give up hahah
    12-29-08 07:57 PM
    My wife gets upset when i text if we're out somewhere, but for the most part she's understanding. I'm not as addicted to my BB as I used to be to World of Warcraft....yet.
    12-29-08 11:04 PM
    My boyfriend complains too. I'm new to the bb world but am already addicted... I'm going to have a hard time converting him, he's stuck in the stone ages with his slivr. He's also so frugal that getting him to fork out the extrta money is nuts. so I understand! Don' put down the berry, maybe it'll convince him to switch just so he can talk to you... Even if it is through text

12-30-08 12:28 AM
    SSShhhh.....do not I repeat...Do Not let my Husband read this Post!!!
    12-30-08 01:55 AM

LMAOO

Nice advice Cain . Are you speaking from experience ??

12-30-08 02:06 AM
    Well heres what you do. Don't fight the addiction the more you fight the addiction the more you will have urges. I have tried to fight the addiction myself and I kept looking at the led light LOL. You can't stop because you always see the light in the reflection of your eye. . .
    12-30-08 02:17 AM
    My boyfriend complains too. I'm new to the bb world but am already addicted... I'm going to have a hard time converting him, he's stuck in the stone ages with his slivr. He's also so frugal that getting him to fork out the extrta money is nuts. so I understand! Don' put down the berry, maybe it'll convince him to switch just so he can talk to you... Even if it is through text

oh my best of luck trying to get him to upgrade! the slivr? Really? lolz
    12-30-08 03:34 PM
    Well heres what you do. Don't fight the addiction the more you fight the addiction the more you will have urges. I have tried to fight the addiction myself and I kept looking at the led light LOL. You can't stop because you always see the light in the reflection of your eye. . .
    I had my phone in my coat pocket today and could see the LED light through it, at first I thought I was seeing things but I pulled my BB out and had a new text.
    12-30-08 09:55 PM
    any tips on how to put down the berry?
    Best way I found is to take long showers or go for a swim!
    12-30-08 10:34 PM
    Best way I found is to take long showers or go for a swim!
    haha ii keep mah berry on the bathroom shelf when im in the shower... just in case.... ii am a hopeless case!
    12-30-08 10:38 PM
    oh my best of luck trying to get him to upgrade! the slivr? Really? lolz
    Yea I know! He was so excited about it when he first got it. But you have to admit its a lot better than his old basic nokia w/o camera or anything...

12-31-08 09:51 PM
    Yea I know! He was so excited about it when he first got it. But you have to admit its a lot better than his old basic nokia w/o camera or anything...

tru tru. ii mean its not a bad phone... its juss no Berry...
    01-01-09 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD