I am looking for fans of the TV show LOST to talk to. I am 27/m and am obsessed with talking about it!
    06-25-08 06:32 AM
    OMG. I love lost! My friends hate that when I'm watching LOST I'm completley zoned out. Every time I watch a new episode, my theory changes ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 08:17 AM
    Another fan here. That season finale was awesome! Can't wait for new season.
    06-25-08 08:28 AM
    I am going through withdrawls!! I need new episodes!
    06-25-08 09:06 AM
    I LOOOOOVE Lost! Been a huge fan since Day 1, and hung on when so many others bailed. GREAT finale this season!
    ~Sheri

06-25-08 09:14 AM
    I will never bail. Season 2 had its rough moment but thats because the producers didn't know how long they would be around so they had to slow down!!
    06-25-08 09:32 AM
    I am going through withdrawls!! I need new episodes!
    Lost junkie here.
    I have found that during the off season, to quench ones thirst for Lost-ness, you should go and study things that occur in Lost. Like right now, I have been reading up on time travel theory ( Stephan Hawking etc) and have actually read 'the Brothers Karamazov' becuase its themes are also in the show. I hope this helps. Oh and check out
    4815162342.com
    Its a great site
    06-26-08 01:28 AM
    I am having serious LOST withdrawals! Not a whole lot of people I know are still watching it. I'm completely confused and have no idea where the show is headed but I love it.
    06-26-08 01:54 AM
    I love Lost, I've watched all of the episodes online via ABC.com. The season finale left me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next season to start airing.
    06-26-08 03:59 AM
    I was a fan but season 2 LOST me. I didn't like season 2 as much.
    I tried watching it again but I am kinda LOST now. I am confused and don't know whats going on, plus I've LOST interest in it. The show seems to have LOST it's excitment season 1 had. I dunno just my 2 cents. I should of kept watching, but it is a good show.
    06-26-08 04:10 AM
    Season 2 was what the called "hopping" in place. they already have the entire story figured out. So when Season 1 was such a success they had to slow down because the didn't know how long they would be on. But they have since gone to ABC and made a deal so they knew exactly how long they have. And since it has been non stop adrenaline rush.
    06-26-08 05:52 AM
    I think i should start watching it again. I need to catch up on it. Anyone wanna give me season 2 DVD's?? LOL
    06-26-08 10:48 AM
    Lost fanatic as well. I find it hard to view tailend.com and thefuselage.com, but easy to read lostipedia. Can't get enough. Moved my usual wed night dinner with my friends to thursday to coincide with the lost move. Soo many long nights just chatting about theories.
    06-26-08 11:58 AM
    You can watch all 4 seasons online at abc. I have done that a few times when I have been away and missed it.

06-26-08 10:47 PM
    My brother got me hooked on it, and hooked good.
    06-27-08 12:14 PM
    OMG. I love lost! My friends hate that when I'm watching LOST I'm completley zoned out. Every time I watch a new episode, my theory changes ;-)

I've been hooked on LOST since DAY 1!!! I go through the same thing with my wife when I watch LOST. She can be talking to me and I always have to ask her to repeat what she said because the show just grabs your attention and makes you pay attention to every little detail! One of the all-time best TV shows IMO.
    06-27-08 12:18 PM
    I only started watching it this year. It was on my list of TV shows to watch and in March I had a lot of free time and started Season 1 and then finished Season 3 about 2-3 weeks later. Season 4's finale was awesome and I can't wait for the next season.

06-27-08 12:35 PM
    i love lost as well.....my gf can't understand it, cause she just started watching this season lol.......what's the deal with lock's new name?
    06-27-08 12:40 PM
    ive been addicted since day one.
    I am registerd on the abc lost boards as well, they're interesting to say hte least.

but i miss charlie*sobbs*
    06-30-08 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD