Hi guys,
    In a few days, I will be going on a holiday spree to Madrid in Spain. I have to stay there for a couple of days. I am looking for an online resource where I can compare all Madrid hotels according to my necessity. Does anyone have any idea that can help me out? Your any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!
    05-13-08 11:33 PM
    Hi berlon45,
    Hi,
    I had visited Madrid last year. At that time my friend had suggested me. This is the best hotel in my opinion n is cheaper also, by which u can easily get the things u want. And in comparison to other hotels it is cheaper n suitable. this is the link Compare hotels | Compare hotel price and rate information Cheap hotel reservations for more details of hotel accommodation and their rates of all Hotels & Resorts.
    I hope I helped u.!!!
    05-14-08 04:14 AM
    I know a lot of people use Hotels.com, Booking.com, or Trip Advisor. They all feature reviews, rates, etc. of hotels all over. I was in Madrid about a year & 1/2 ago & I stayed at the Hotel Ritz Madrid - it's a great hotel for vacation purposes. They have gorgeous rooms & DELICIOUS food!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-08 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD