'Big Brother' Winner Adam Jasinski Arrested In North Reading Oxycodone Bust - wbztv.com

A reality TV star was arrested in Massachusetts over the weekend.

Adam Jasinski, who won CBS' "Big Brother" last year, was charged with dealing oxycodone in North Reading Saturday.

According to the Boston Herald, Jasinski allegedly told a DEA agent that he used the $500,000 he won on the show to bankroll a drug-dealing operation on the East Coast.

Federal prosecutors say Jasinski spoke to an undercover agent from his home in Delray Beach, Florida and agreed to fly to Boston to sell the agent 2,000 oxycodone pills.

Once Jasinski arrived at Logan Airport, the agent drove him to a strip mall in North Reading where the deal was allegedly made and he was arrested by federal agents.

If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

I don't know if I should feel bad for him that he felt he needed to throw his life away like this, or to laugh at CBS for doing such a good job picking contestants.....or both.
    10-20-09 10:01 AM
    You're right, it is sad. Sad that anyone would watch something like this.
    10-20-09 10:11 AM
    Well, I guess in a twisted moment, my wife and I became addic....er.....watched it once and could not stop.
    10-20-09 10:59 AM
    I don't think the idea of Big Brother (does anyone remember where the term comes from?) should be something we use to entertain ourselves, but that's just my opinion.

That being said, I have never seen the show and don't really have any desire to see it. I hate to jump to conclusions but I'm not surprised someone willing to be on a reality TV show is dishonest.
    10-20-09 11:09 AM
    That guy was a real (can't say here). Karma's a you know what. Hope he's somebody's girlfriend in jail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 02:31 PM
    He needs to surrender to a Higher Power.
    10-21-09 06:05 PM
    He needs to surrender to a Higher Power.
    Flying spaghetti monster?
    10-21-09 06:40 PM
    How does somebody get 2,000 pills through an airport anyway?
    Ummm not that I need to know for any particular reason

10-22-09 10:21 AM
    How does somebody get 2,000 pills through an airport anyway?
    Ummm not that I need to know for any particular reason
    You coming to see me?
    10-22-09 10:23 AM
    You coming to see me?
    I was hoping you were gona come see me!

10-22-09 10:40 AM
    I was hoping you were gona come see me!

I don't know if I can get 2,000 pills up the caboose... but I'm willing to try.

That's another thing, what kind of moron drug dealer flies to see his client with the product on him? He's a disgrace to drug dealers everywhere!

You've got a much better chance just mailing them.

Not that I would know.
    10-22-09 10:47 AM
    A disgrace indeed! If there were a drug dealing association for him to be kicked out of, theoretically it could be called the NADDS. National Association of Drug Dealing......hmm... Scumbags? Salesmen? Solicitors?
    These NADDS could kick him in the........yup you know!

10-22-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD