Cate can get away with 1 line of text because we all love her. I wrote a book on the subject...
    03-22-08 04:21 PM
    Cate can get away with 1 line of text because we all love her. I wrote a book on the subject...
    lies. prove it :]
    03-22-08 04:24 PM
    Lies? the book thing? I wrote quite a bit on Liverpool a while back. My laptop HDD melted though - I'll try to find my old USB pens.

Solachica; Liverpool isn't really "English countryside" Wirral (my current place of residence, also home of Junee1uk) is, lovely countryside. Liverpool is more of a city.
    03-22-08 04:30 PM
    Lies? the book thing? I wrote quite a bit on Liverpool a while back. My laptop HDD melted though - I'll try to find my old USB pens.

Solachica; Liverpool isn't really "English countryside" Wirral (my current place of residence, also home of Junee1uk) is, lovely countryside. Liverpool is more of a city.
    Ooh. I thought you wrote a book on 1 line of text lol
    03-22-08 04:34 PM
    Hahaha! No. But you've just made my night
    03-22-08 04:48 PM
    Hahaha! No. But you've just made my night
    good, lol :]
    03-22-08 04:50 PM
    where i live absolutely sucks. Lancaster is about an hour away from Boston, and 20 minutes away from worcester. i've been everywhere in worcester. so almost everyweekend i go to my 2 favorite places in Boston. ChinaTown, and the North End. I love Boston.
    03-22-08 05:45 PM
    in maryland im kinda still learning
    05-02-09 10:38 PM
    I live in Iowa.
    You can drive north or south and drive straight into a cornfield.
    East or west too.
    Sometime there's soybeans or a hog confinement.
    Any foriegners looking for a mail order bride?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 11:01 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD