This has to be one of the biggest cases of "Stupid is as stupid does"

The lawsuit was reported on Tuesday by The New York Post, which said it was filed in State Supreme Court in Nassau County, south of New York City. The lawsuit asks for damages of $100 million and an injunction to prevent the commercial from appearing again.
    The commercial first appeared on Feb. 7, during the CBS coverage of the Super Bowl, and is another spot in a series that features talking babies. The commercial marked the debut of a new infant to replace the one that appeared in the previous spots. In the commercial, a baby boy and a baby girl are chatting over a video camera.

He explains he did not call her last night because he was taking care of his portfolio. She asks, suspiciously, �And that milkaholic Lindsay wasn�t over?� The baby boy replies, �Lindsay?� At that point, a second baby girl enters the frame, in front of the boy, and says, �Milk-a-what?� In her lawsuit, Ms. Lohan said the second baby girl was modeled after her because the one-word name �Lindsay� was identified with her.
    Lohan Sues E*Trade Over Super Bowl Ad - Media Decoder Blog - NYTimes.com
    03-09-10 09:51 PM
    I don't think of her just with the mention of the name Lindsay. she's an i d i o t!
    03-09-10 09:53 PM
    I don't know which is more astounding. The fact that this thought could enter that head
    or the fact that there is a lawyer anywhere in the world that would not tell her
    she is a moronic bimbo and her case has no merit whatsoever.
    03-09-10 09:57 PM
    Lawyer wants that new McLaren, AG. Besides, with LLs habits, that'll only keep her in 90 proof about 6 weeks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 10:02 PM
    I don't know which is more astounding. The fact that a thought could enter that head
    or the fact that there is a lawyer anywhere in the world that would not tell her
    she is a moronic bimbo and her case has no merit whatsoever.
    There, I fixed it for you Ken.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-09-10 10:06 PM
    Thanks Wulf, definitely more accurate
    03-09-10 10:13 PM
    Wtf? I saw that commercial and I'll tell you something. When the name Lindsey/Lindsay (we don't even know it's intended spelling for that commercial) I not once thought of Lindsay Lohan. Talk about the last thing I expected to hear tonight. But of course there's some lawyer behind all of this looking for the settlement
    03-10-10 01:28 AM
    Oh come on, how could you not equate baby and LL? That lawyer maybe looking for a settlement, but he's off the reservation.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-10-10 05:36 AM
    Its her conscience telling her something! Or just wants some moolah. I bet its both....

03-10-10 06:34 AM
    Even more outrageous is that they've moved Nassau County to south of New York. Now there's a law suit in the making.
    03-10-10 07:06 AM
    It was all my fault. I saw the commercial and called Lindsay and said "Milkface... baby... you won't believe what I just saw on TV". She was soooooo ticked she said she was gonna go out and drink 2 quarts of milk right then, and then call her lawyer.
    03-10-10 07:23 AM
    I heard about this on the radio this morning and all I could think was really?
    Its her fault she is completely broke and ruined her career, no one else should have to pay for it.
    Last edited by baberz; 03-10-10 at 07:49 AM.
    03-10-10 07:40 AM
    I heard that they will be using her Tweets against here. Apparently she tweeted with friends about it and said "ha ha" like it was no big deal.

Well, any publicity is good publicity.
    03-10-10 07:48 AM
    I heard that they will be using her Tweets against here. Apparently she tweeted with friends about it and said "ha ha" like it was no big deal.

Well, any publicity is good publicity.
    Not always true. I considered buying an Apple PC for my house, mainly for my wife to use, and i after their latest death grip on the App Store, and suing HTC i'll have nothing to do with apple.... publicity just lost them @ least one sale.

any way... dear Lindsey

If it looks like a duck
    if it quacks like a duck
    if it waddles like a duck

its a what?!?!?!

i didn't know you could sue for telling the truth.
    Last edited by mjneid; 03-10-10 at 07:59 AM.
    03-10-10 07:55 AM
    You know you can't mix Apples and Moronges.
    03-10-10 07:59 AM
    I had a best friend in High School named Lyndsay..who was a drunk. Even this commercial didn't remind me of her. Nor did it remind me of Lyndsay Lohan.

I saw something on the Today Show this morning about how Lyndsay feels that whenever people hear the name "Lyndsay", they ALWAYS think of her. How narcissistic is that?
    03-10-10 08:10 AM
    Milk-a-what?
    Hilarious commercial.
    03-10-10 08:14 AM
    My all-time most favorite Lindsay moment was the SNL Harry Potter skit:

03-10-10 08:53 AM
    Money. Attention. That's all this is. Lohan and her lawyer are both whores. It's A name, not YOUR name, you don't own it you moron. How many people do you know with the first name Lindsay? I know 5 off the top of my head.

It's sad because I'm not surprised and yet, it never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of some people. I wish we could rally together all the people supporting her for this in a warehouse and burn it to the ground. There is literally no reason I can think of for any sane, rational person to agree with her on this.

If she wins this case I fear I'll have to kill myself for lack of faith in humanity. This is so ridiculous...
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 03-10-10 at 10:51 AM.
    03-10-10 10:36 AM
    She just wants more money, imho.

03-10-10 10:41 AM
    I don"t agree with the lawsuit. I think Lindsay overreacted to the commercial. It is interesting however to note how intently she was paying attention to that particular commercial. While I don't agree with what she is doing, it would be interesting to see how the company defends using the term "milkaholic" if this goes to court

I am going to play devil's advocate for a second. The fact that the company used the name "Lindsay" in and of itself is not wrong, but why would they use this term "milkaholic"? The lawyer Miss Lohan hired has to prove that there was an INTENT to defame his clients character and that this ad specifically targeted Lindsay.

The sad part, is that there are so many legal loopholes. The fact that the company is being sued is bad press alone, so they may settle with her out of court. Either way she will probably end of seeing some sort of payout from this nonsense.
    03-11-10 09:28 AM
    LiLo has a failing career.

The pappo follow her less and less.

She hasn't had a profitable film in a while.

Very few hollywood types are willing to work with her because of her behavior and lack of professionalism.

Her musical aspirations have been put on hold because she's too "stressed" over making movies and music simultaneously.

I think she's running out of money, and needs to generate some publicity.

For the record, the name LINDSAY doesn't remind me of her.

TRAINWRECK does.

So what, is she gonna sue Amtrack next time they have an accident now too?
    03-11-10 09:41 AM
    I think I am gonna sue lindsay for being a dumb bimbo.
    03-11-10 09:42 AM
    Not to beat a dead horse, but I really did love LL's boo.....er Lindsay from the SNL skit. It's all been downhill since then, so to speak.
    03-11-10 10:02 AM
    Good graveling gravy! I have been calling babies, and toddler types still hanging on to bottles milkaholics for years. And their mommies normally will say, "Milka Wha?? So if anyone is making money off this, it had better be ME!

And what else is a baby gonna call another baby, I mean other than poppie pants?

I think the little dear got a big head and jump off that Disney Train a little too soon and hit her head a bit too hard, when she learned that being a cute kid with freckles, with The Mouse behind you is one thing, but when flying on your own power, it takes talent, hard work and a bit more than flashing your a$$ets, showing up to work drunk/stoned, acting like a DIVA, not having been alive long enough, to be thought of as a brat yet.

L Lohand, I'm adding you to my 2011 (under 30) Celebrity Dead Pool List
    03-13-10 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD