Do any of you use Limewire? Is it totally free? Is it illegal, I can't remeber. Can they be transferred to a blackberry for listening?
    12-04-07 05:41 PM
    I use limewire. I don't recall it being illegal.
    Yes the songs and videos I download I can transfer to the BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-07 06:03 PM
    To answer your questions... Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes!!
    12-04-07 06:03 PM
    HELLS YES...lol
    12-04-07 06:12 PM
    Should I risk it? Is there anyohter way to get Itunes on to your BB, is the conversion process for itunes to mp3 long and tedious?
    12-04-07 06:28 PM
    Not really a great place to be talkin bout this subject. Hit me up on BBM and we can chat more!
    12-04-07 06:39 PM
    This good to know. I think my teen uses it for her mp3 player.

12-04-07 07:28 PM
    I use Limewire as well and it works get great.
    12-05-07 08:58 AM
    Ares for me! been thinking about Limewire though.
    12-05-07 09:23 AM
    Downloading and running Limewire on your PC is not illegal, and indeed there is online content that can be found and downloaded that does not infringe copyright etc.

However, and it's a big one - anyone regularly using Limewire are typically doing so for one primary goal: to obtain payable electronic content for free - which is illegal
    12-05-07 09:36 AM
    Well, I got the issue resolved, so Mods, go ahead and close the thread!!

12-05-07 07:01 PM
    I do, transfer songs through Micro SD card reader to the Blackberry.
    12-06-07 09:29 PM
    Cabos is much much better than limewire
    12-08-07 07:04 PM
    Do any of you use Limewire? Is it totally free? Is it illegal, I can't remeber. Can they be transferred to a blackberry for listening?
    Lol...ever heard of the RIAA??? Google it. Using Limewire, Ares, Bear Share, or whatever to download copyrighted music is definitely illegal. You might as well grab a video camera and go tape whatever's playing in a movie theatre. As for transferring the music to your Blackberry...as long as it's in mp3 format or whatever other formats the Blackberry media player supports, you shouldn't have any problems.
    12-11-07 06:16 PM
    Lol...ever heard of the RIAA??? Google it. Using Limewire, Ares, Bear Share, or whatever to download copyrighted music is definitely illegal.

counterpoint...If I record it from an on air source...ie radio and save to mp3 is that illegal? if not what if someone did it for me and then gave it to me? So it hard to prove were the music came from.

thats my .02
    12-17-07 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD