I love this game! Here's how it works...I make a wish, the next person grants it, but they twist it so its not yout dream wish, then they make a wish and so on and so on...
    Example:
    Me:
    I wish I were stranded on a desert island with Taye Diggs and Tyson Beckford.
    You:
    Wish granted! Except you are rescued after 5 min! I wish I had a superhero power to make myself invisible.

Get it? Lets play!
    03-27-08 09:14 PM
    I wish I had millions of dollars and could travel the world in my own jet, at my own leisure.
    03-27-08 09:16 PM
    Ok wish granted but they are fat and castrated....
    I wish I had a curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 09:17 PM
    ok wish granted but you only get 1 week with those flying and millionare privileges.

i wish i could drive a different car every day for the rest of my life and be and join the billionaire boys club
    03-27-08 09:19 PM
    you can drive a different VW bug & be in the billionaire boys club as their butler

i wish i could fly
    03-27-08 09:20 PM
    Hmm this was played before some time ago. I'm all up for a new round.

Granted but you can only fly 3 feet off of the ground

I wish the 4.5 os will be released tomorrow
    03-27-08 09:25 PM
    Wish granted, but there are a million problems with it.

I wish I could have a week off from work.
    03-27-08 09:34 PM
    Wish granted! But your week off is cuz you have Influenza A!

I wish I could have a closet as big as my room, filled with designer clothes!
    03-27-08 09:40 PM
    Wish granted, but all the clothes have stains or holes.

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller...
    03-27-08 09:41 PM
    Granted, but you have horse teeth, you can't fit into your VW rabbit and you can't make a jumpshot because of your bulletproof glasses.

I wish that my broken heart could be fixed.
    03-27-08 10:53 PM
    (LMAO)

Wish granted but you find out that Cate's taken, lol

I wish I was rich
    03-27-08 11:01 PM
    cate granted buy you have no friends and are a D-bag for LIFE and everybody calls you son

i wish i was a famous person and living the good life
    03-27-08 11:09 PM
    you can drive a different VW bug & be in the billionaire boys club as their butler

i wish i could fly
    dam your a good dream breaker yo. man u know how to lay it down
    03-27-08 11:21 PM
    cate granted buy you have no friends and are a D-bag for LIFE and everybody calls you son

i wish i was a famous person and living the good life
    Yep, and finally, a kid brings the case to court and they slam your pedophilic ace in jail Micheal Jackson.

I wish my liver could be surgically tuned to that I could drink everyone under the table.
    03-28-08 12:39 AM
    Wish granted, but your liver was surgically enhanced using tissue grafted from your heart and lungs. You have 22 hours to live. Drink up.

I wish I had a magic wallet that would always have the exact amount of money I need in it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 06:23 PM
    wish granted you accidently threw your wallet in the wash with your pants now you are dead broke cause u quit your job and your wallet is not magical anymore just a regular one with no money in it

i wish i drive the fastest car made without any police problems.
    03-28-08 06:27 PM
    Wish granted! But cuz its the fastest car ever, it only takes the hoodlums 1.2 min to jack you!

I wish I never had to work again, and could spend my day doin whatever I want, and not worry about money!
    03-28-08 07:20 PM
    Wish granted! And because of the car accident that severed your spine, "whatever you want" is basically eating blended food through a straw while watching soap operas from your hospital bed FO LIFE. Your bills are paid because the other driver was at fault, with his drunk ace.

I wish that ever CD I buy was banging on all 18 tracks so that I didn't feel like I wasted my cash.
    03-30-08 04:17 PM
    ahh seriously cd's have like 2 good tracks now day
    but your wish is granted but you been listening to so much music lately that you have started to become death in both of your ears and you are going bald on the top of your head.
    What cd's are your fav.

man i wish i could understand girls now days and rock some fresh gear everyday of my life
    03-30-08 04:35 PM
    Your wish is granted and you can understand girls completely. They want to hang out with you and they totally like you. Plus you are now rocking the fresh gear every day. The reason why is that you are now gay and your boyfriend wants you looking dope for your nights at the club.

I wish I didn't have to go to the gym, and I could look hard as nails by doing absolutely nothing.
    03-30-08 06:33 PM
    Your wish is my command --

BUT you have the voice of a 13yr old girl and you blush CONSTANTLY.

I wish I could be invisible.
    03-31-08 05:08 AM
    It is as you command.
    However, every time you sneeze you are visible. In order to remain invisible you must be naked. Clothes would betray you and your invisibility. The nakedness exposes you to the elements. You are constantly catching a cold. You sneeze multiple times one day on the street and are ultimately incarcerated for indecent exposure. This incarceration eventually becomes a study by scientists and you die a lonely, sneezing death as someone's lab experiment. It is eventually made into a TV movie and your family is mildly compensated.

I wish I didn't have to use computers, blackberrys etc...that it was all a chip in my head and I could remain constantly online by thought.
    03-31-08 12:24 PM
    As you wish.

BUT you'd be a robot and lose all memory and recollection of family, friends, & loved ones -- and, you'd serve the government.

I wish there was a happy pill that would instantly lift my mood.
    03-31-08 12:27 PM
    Granted.
    However, you are transported to the Dark Ages, and your happiness makes the people around you think you are possessed by demons. They burn you at the stake, and you smile until you die...

I wish I could remember all things that i have ever experienced in my life at all times. I wish I had 100% recollection PERIOD.
    03-31-08 01:11 PM
    Granted, but to accommodate for this, you head grows 20 times the size it is now. you are unable to walk and must travel by rolling your gargantuan melon down the street.

I wish I had the power to read minds and control the actions or others
    03-31-08 03:47 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD