As most of you by now know, especially those that visit the "share your favorite wallpaper" thread, our own CB member Antiandy was in a pretty bad car accident. Consequensly he was really banged up himself and is still having problems recovering. He just recently lost his job and is having trouble covering bills and everyday life needs. Even his old trusty BB is on the verge of being shut-off. I came up with an idea to help him out though and I figured the CB family would generate a great and warm response. He is by far a charity case and is very independent but I wanted to see if the CB family would help him out by small donations. During these rough times it is very hard for all but if we were to contribute a small amount, a dollar or two, with many people here participating it will be greatly appreciated. So please if you are interested in helping a fellow CB member out, and have a kind heart let's do so. I will be collecting the money and fowarding Andy a check once a week or however depending on the outcome of thi community so maie checks payable to me, or send cash. And yes, my dear friend Andy..... Will appreciate it and be honored by your kidness and prayers.

Shawn Williams
    12076 Neenach St.
    Sun Valley, CA

[email protected]

So come, please let's help out someone that TRULY is in need. He gives us so much on a daily basis an helps out and gives on CB without ever asking for anything in return. So let's show him how much we appreciate it.

Thank You , God Bless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 07:58 AM
    You can also with paypal set up a DONATION button that takes debit/credit cards and could deposit straight to his checking account.

10-02-08 08:05 AM
    I will have to ask him regarding that as it takes a lot for him to even sit at the computer. So only if he already has one set up. I will let you know.... Thanks for the idea!!

10-02-08 08:07 AM
    I will be trying to get a paypal donation button set up with Andy to foward any donations directly to his account. So please try to help out anyway you guys can.... I will update this and other posts as soon as possible.

10-02-08 08:45 AM
    I'll be watching for that. Get well soon Andy. We miss ya 'round here.
    10-02-08 08:48 AM
    Come on everyone, let's help out and show AntiAndy we appreciate his work in the CB community...

How do I add the donation button???
    10-02-08 10:45 AM
    Wow,,,,, i cannot get it to work
    Last edited by irockstar661; 10-02-08 at 11:02 AM.
    10-02-08 10:48 AM
    10-02-08 11:13 AM
    THERE you go ANTIANDY....i did it... Now I hope everyone helps...
    10-02-08 11:14 AM
    hope he gets better, tell him to get outside as much as possible

10-02-08 11:18 AM
    Donation sent! Get better soon Andy!!
    10-02-08 02:06 PM
    Donation sent! Get better soon Andy!!
    Thank you so very much!
    10-02-08 02:08 PM
    Thank you so very much!
    No Problem. Andy is a great guy. I'm surprised more people aren't helpin out. Guess everyone is still at work.
    10-02-08 02:36 PM
    Sent! I hope he gets better soon, he is a very talented person and is really missed around here!
    10-02-08 03:12 PM
    Yea me too.... maybe its just been a slow day here at the Crack... i too expressed to Andy that I felt there would a great help amongst the community here. So who knows.... we will see. I wish I can share some of his personal emails sent to me with the community to understand how great a guy he is. I will ask him and see what i can post. Just a great positive outlook on everything and he really didn't even want me to do this so much as he is very independent but I insisted that I try... Take Care all
    10-02-08 03:35 PM
    Done, hope everything works out for you Andy and things will change for better soon!
    10-02-08 05:33 PM
    maybe the mods could STICKY this thread for a little while. it will be seen a lot easier... come on mods!

for anti andy
    10-02-08 10:53 PM
    Thanks everyone so far... here is a nice quote from an email AntiAndy sent me... please let's continue to help... he wil lneed it... not asking for much jus ta small donation. If everyone continues ot help. it Will make a drastic change for the best.

That is absolutely amazing.
    I never would have dreamed that people would rally together like that just for me.
    It reaffirms my faith in humanity, to be sure...which had been starting to slide downward lately because of the negative things happening in my own life. Im happy to see that I can hold my head up a little while longer because of the help of great people like you and fellow Crackberryers.
    10-03-08 09:46 AM
    ^^bump for Andy

10-03-08 02:12 PM
    Thank you.... It's truly heart felt that many people have helped, but it's still not quite what I expectd. I know you cant beg for more, but since of the first time I posted this there has only been maybe 6 people besides myself that have donated.. I could have sworn there would be some more... Well thank you so far for your generous offerings... Andy appreciates way more than you can possibly imagine.
    10-03-08 03:33 PM
    If it was possible I would help out, I understand what he must be going though. I had major surgery to save my kidney Aug 28th my wife had surgery Aug 26th which she was waiting for for 2 years and her mother in law was just in an accident (not to bad) and we all share a home and now wonder how the bills will get paid.

Times are tough all around and having high medical bills like Andy must have can be extremely hard. I hope more people are able to help him out. I know if it wasn't for my pearl I would go nuts not being able to read CB or use viigo for news, if I could download TV shows ota I wouldn't mind being in bed most days.

My prayers go out to Andy for a speedy recovery and for money to come to keep his home etc. Andy take your time and heal, take it from someone who pushed it and still can't take care of themself time spent healing will pay off in the long run. Good luck

10-05-08 11:48 PM
    Thank you everyone for your great donations and warm heat felt words... Andy appreciates it to the fullest...
    10-06-08 02:40 PM
    I just sent my donation. I didn't log onto Crackberry for about 6 days and was wondering why he was not returning my BBM's. I miss talking to him.
    10-06-08 04:16 PM
    Sent, I dont really know anyone here or talk to anyone on bbm or anything, but Im glad to help when I can. Kudo's to you for helping by setting up this donation fund. I hope antiandy gets better very soon! Best wishes and good luck! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Rob D.
    11-11-08 01:16 AM
    *bump for Andy.

Hope you get better soon Sir. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    12-17-08 04:33 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD