<RANT If you only participate in these forums when someone says something bad about a platform other than blackberry and you participate only to "correct them", or when someone bashes blackberry and you participate to "agree with them"

You don't own a blackberry device ,yet you know everything that's wrong with it, you find a way to "down play" every advantage that blackberry has over other platforms and make it seem like nothing

FFS!!!! You don't belong here

Why not go to the Android or ios forums? Why stick around here and try to change people minds about their devices, or make them feel bad about their decision for buying it

JUS FFS LEAVE!!!!?!!!

We don't need you telling us we're delusional , don't need you to tell us we are "wrong", is there some kind of position for that on the forums? Like you know, mods, ambassadors...fan boy labelers/crushers?, or is it called fanboyism nazis? ?
    Rant/>

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    01-28-14 05:53 PM
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Your speaking truth dude
    Thumbs up to you.

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    01-28-14 05:55 PM
    It's crazy isn't it.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 05:56 PM
    I couldn't agree more!

If you only knew, you'd be typing on a Z30 like me! - CB10 App
    01-28-14 05:59 PM
    It urks me there are so many threads I start participating in, then they show up..and I have no choice but to leave and even stop reading it, because reading their comments pushes me and I really feel like I can say something that will make me get an infraction. It stops me from participating and that pisses me off.

01-28-14 06:02 PM
    Preach on brother!!!

Posted Via CB Running OS 10.2.1.1259
    01-28-14 06:09 PM
    Didn't they all go "Out With The Trash 2014"?
    Uzi and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-28-14 06:12 PM
    I say get a bigger truck, more trash chuckin needed.

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    01-28-14 06:39 PM
    Yes! I could not agree more!
    I say get a bigger truck, more trash chuckin needed.

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    +2

It won't help as innately people have to come in and **** on the forums as though they are marking what they think is their territory!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:53 PM
    Coluld not disagree more.... are there trolls ..sure... but I want all points of view even when I may vehimently disagree... why... I want to learn something... If you preach to the converted you learn nothing and eventually stagnate.... Guess to some free speach is dead.... Under the OP rules I could not post here now as my 9800 died last week and I am unsure which way I will go... sad....
    tack likes this.
    01-28-14 07:00 PM
    Coluld not disagree more.... are there trolls ..sure... but I want all points of view even when I may vehimently disagree... why... I want to learn something... If you preach to the converted you learn nothing and eventually stagnate.... Guess to some free speach is dead.... Under the OP rules I could not post here now as my 9800 died last week and I am unsure which way I will go... sad....
    Theirs a difference in point of view, and trying to force your opinion as facts down someone's throat.

01-28-14 07:08 PM
    Theirs a difference in point of view, and trying to force your opinion as facts down someone's throat.

Agreed.

And besides if you want to learn about another point of view or platform so badly there are sites dedicated to them.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 02:19 PM
    I, too, have noticed the alarming amount of non BlackBerry enthusiasts on here, who have nothing constructive to add, but only go about ridiculing, patronising, bashing and blatantly troll the crap out of BlackBerry loyalists. I'm always left to wonder why aren't these niggling bastards being shot down the second they rear their unsightly heads? It's not like they're making any worthwhile contribution and they surely won't be missed by the community I reckon.

It's the same for BlackBerry's Facebook page. Why like the page if you aren't an enthusiasts? Why like the page only to bash and, more often than not, make ignorant, asinine comments?

Guess I'll never understand this, as I never visit sites/forums of things I have no interest in or dislike.

Over to you mods/admins:

Attachment 243332
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-14 04:53 AM
    Woah, SirJes seems like a very patient and calm person normally
    I know how you feel man, it irks me too. The best threads get damaged by this. They start perfectly normal, get fun and everybody is hyped up, next thing you know someone creates a flaming war and the thread gets shut down.
    It ain't fair, it really ain't

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-14 05:44 AM