anyone believe in that?
    10-18-08 01:08 AM
    I do, I've watched the Secret and me and my friend are reading books on it and 100% believe in it.
    10-19-08 12:17 AM
    Well, I do find those parking spaces. So Yes
    10-19-08 10:40 AM
    Oh so you park in handicap spaces? Glad I'm not alone on that one.

But as for the subject of the thread.. I have the dvd, it's ok.. Not as good as some think it is. But it does help keep your mind focused... Granted the book by T.D. Jakes called "Reposition Yourself" will give you more of a kick in the pants.

Well, I do find those parking spaces. So Yes
    10-20-08 04:44 PM
    Oh so you park in handicap spaces? Glad I'm not alone on that one.

But as for the subject of the thread.. I have the dvd, it's ok.. Not as good as some think it is. But it does help keep your mind focused... Granted the book by T.D. Jakes called "Reposition Yourself" will give you more of a kick in the pants.

Thanks for the T.D. Jakes "Reposition Yourself" recommendation. A couple months back on at home sick day, I was watching Dr.Phil (Yes I'm admitting to that) and T.D. Jakes was co-hosting. Wow, he's quite the dynamic individual I must say.

Kindest Regards,

Peter
    10-20-08 06:37 PM
    No problem.. one of my friends in NYC who I'd probably be lost without recommended that book to me... I checked one store, they didn't have.. Then another store and found it.. So that book is good. And one other book that is pretty motivating is... by Larry Winget "SHUT UP, STOP WHINING &
    GET A LIFE" ... He's got some pretty straight forward books.

Thanks for the T.D. Jakes "Reposition Yourself" recommendation. A couple months back on at home sick day, I was watching Dr.Phil (Yes I'm admitting to that) and T.D. Jakes was co-hosting. Wow, he's quite the dynamic individual I must say.

Kindest Regards,

Peter
    10-20-08 07:19 PM
    No problem.. one of my friends in NYC who I'd probably be lost without recommended that book to me... I checked one store, they didn't have.. Then another store and found it.. So that book is good. And one other book that is pretty motivating is... by Larry Winget "SHUT UP, STOP WHINING &
    GET A LIFE" ... He's got some pretty straight forward books.
    "SHUT UP, STOP WHINING & GET A LIFE" Yeah rings a bell, heard of that one somewhere. Great title

Just google'd it up now.

Looks like a good read, I like the attitude. Less dry than some of the Marcus Buckingham books "First Break all the rules" "Now, Discover your strengths", which are really great books though, I'm not knocking them.

Back to your last mention... Would make a great Christmas gift and/or Company to Employee gift... LOL I wonder if I can get a quantity discount

Cheers!
    10-20-08 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD