Late Breaking News: BGR Reporting They Found where the Mafia buried Jimmy Hoffa's body, followed by Elvis lives, followed by Jim and Mike were abducted by alliens -- Give me a break!

BGR has zero credibility - Never mind the fact that a high level exec would be a moron for providing their employer with just cause for termination.

Now if you were a low level disgruntled RIM employee and you were to vent in an email, were would you send it? BGR? BlackBerry Review? CrackBerry? How about all of them. If it quaks like a duck......
    07-02-11 07:48 AM
    I can't go into names and such, but a piscan I know dumped Jimmy Hoffa in his Aunt's rosebed in '75 in Hazel Park, MI while she was on vacation. Every year after, her roses win top spots in her ladies floral contest. He also persuaded Elvis "William Evan Gentry" now, to also move to Hazel Park, MI (fondly known has "Hazeltucky" he sits on his back porch and get's his old Martin acoustic out and sings a bit after sipping' some backwood "shine". And the rumor of Mike & Jim's Allien adduction is totally false. Few years ago they both having terrible gambling attractions "owed" some "Good fellas", who by the way one of their nephews considered himself a tech wiz, and became a "consigliarie" to Jimmy & Mike. These are the breaks (legs, arms...etc..) But hey, don't fret, Next Sunday, they're all invited to my great Aunt's Sophia's for Sunday gravy, pasta fazole, and Italian sausage...and of course 2 jugs of dego red...manga! I'll take the two Canadians aside and have a "sit down" wit dem...everything will be beautiful
    07-02-11 08:46 AM
    I can't go into names and such, but a piscan I know dumped Jimmy Hoffa in his Aunt's rosebed in '75 in Hazel Park, MI while she was on vacation. Every year after, her roses win top spots in her ladies floral contest. He also persuaded Elvis "William Evan Gentry" now, to also move to Hazel Park, MI (fondly known has "Hazeltucky" he sits on his back porch and get's his old Martin acoustic out and sings a bit after sipping' some backwood "shine". And the rumor of Mike & Jim's Allien adduction is totally false. Few years ago they both having terrible gambling attractions "owed" some "Good fellas", who by the way one of their nephews considered himself a tech wiz, and became a "consigliarie" to Jimmy & Mike. These are the breaks (legs, arms...etc..) But hey, don't fret, Next Sunday, they're all invited to my great Aunt's Sophia's for Sunday gravy, pasta fazole, and Italian sausage...and of course 2 jugs of dego red...manga! I'll take the two Canadians aside and have a "sit down" wit dem...everything will be beautiful
    I think it is time for Jimmy boy to make BGR an offer that he can't refuse!

A piece of advise to Jimmy - Leave the gun and take the cannolies!!!

Let's hope BGR will sleep with the fishes tonight.
    07-02-11 09:03 AM
    I'm moving this thread to the off topic discussion. It has zero relevance in News & Rumors.
    07-02-11 09:17 AM
    I'm moving this thread to the off topic discussion. It has zero relevance in News & Rumors.
    Agreed! But you must admit it has as much relevance as BGR's fake letters to RIM! What are they up to now - 5 anonymous letters - Give me a break - Stop feeding the trolls!
    johnmarki likes this.
    07-02-11 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD