Seriously. Grow up.

You obviously don't get it. Week one.... EXCITEMENT and ENERGY. After years of needing a shake up, this is exciting for the BlackBerry community. Heck, it's even exciting for employees at RIM who we need to be excited if we want to see BlackBerry kick some a$$. And we had an interview this week with the new CEO so are posting articles from it. I've been waiting for an interview with a RIM CEO for FIVE years. You want me to do an interview and not do any posts? I don't wake up in the morning thinking... hmm.. better not write anything for the site today. We cover everything as it happens. Week 1 of a new CEO after 27 years with the same management. Of course that's news and of course were going to cover the heck out of it. That's what we do on CrackBerry. We only cover one topic. BlackBerry. What other "tech" sites do in one or two posts on BlackBerry, we go granular and in depth and do wayyy more. We're CRACKBERRY. We're not "kinda talk about BlackBerry". And do you think we're going to only blog about Thorsten from now on and not cover any other posts on the site? Of course not. The posts always keep coming from every angle. A bump up in one topic is always temporary.

Week 2 and beyond.. I suspect the new CEO news and excitement will quickly subside so then it won't be all over the homepage as it sort of is at the moment. I'm excited for the following weeks and months ahead... have a ton of editorials and articles planned with GOOD ideas for this NEW RIM. I think you'll like those articles. You're saying he hasn't done anything for the brand yet. True. But this is a guy who does have a mandate for change and will take advice from others. We as CrackBerry Nation are going to throw our ideas out there straight up. There's change happening here for real. Not an easy road ahead for RIM and they'll have lots of challenges, but I'm definitely feeling the excitement again and want the community to feel it too. Coverage of this change on the site is good.

But seriously. Scroll down if you don't like an article. Making a post like this makes me want to beat you with my old BlackBerry 7290. Or maybe my old 8700. I did get hit in the head with that thing once and it hurt like HE LL. Don't be a BBHater. Be a BBPlayer.
    Nuff said.
    I will stand tall and proud as a nut hugger.
    BigBadWulf and rrrebo like this.
    01-30-12 01:59 PM
    I too vow to stand tall, I will hold tight to my convictions and never let go. I am a proud nut hugger and I don't care who knows it! You will have to pry them from my cold dead hands! Bwahaha! Go Rim, Keep on Rockin!
    01-30-12 08:45 PM
    That's right my brother stand tall and hold firm (but not too firm )!
    01-30-12 08:47 PM
    Good stuff SCrid. Keep it up! Haha. Pun intended. Eew! Sorry.
    01-30-12 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD