evidently her costume was too racey for PBS viewers...
    'Sesame Street' Pulls Controversial Katy Perry Duet - A-Line: the celebrity style blog - omg! on Yahoo

the video's at KatyPerry.com
    09-24-10 09:40 AM
    She is sooooo hoooooottttttttttttt

well Sesame Street just lost a fan.....

BTW the new "sesame street" is kinda odd.. . . almost like Adult Swim type of show.
    09-24-10 10:03 AM
    she can tickle my elmo anyday!
    09-24-10 10:38 AM
    Wisdom is not a strong thinking point for her, eh?
    It's no worse than anything you'd see at the mall or McDonalds. Heck come to cincinnati and go to Kings Island Amusement Park sometime.
    09-24-10 11:13 AM
    I heard about this, and now having watched the video, I have to say to whoever complained and/or is responsible for canceling this to say "get a life".
    09-24-10 12:24 PM
    I heard about this, and now having watched the video, I have to say to whoever complained and/or is responsible for canceling this to say "get a life".
    Ok, I'm lost. Where is the life store? Is there one in Chattanooga?
    09-24-10 01:00 PM
    that outfit is nothing worse than what figure skaters wear...even the girl skaters, lol
    09-24-10 01:02 PM
    Regardless. The network deemed it inappropriate.
    09-24-10 07:20 PM
    It's no worse than anything you'd see at the mall or McDonalds. Heck come to cincinnati and go to Kings Island Amusement Park sometime.
    I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree with that statement... Cincinnati *does* has it's own unique characters....
    09-24-10 10:58 PM
    And as for the original topic, who cares? She can teach me the alphabet anytime..
    09-24-10 10:59 PM
    On the subject of Perry, pointing out the guy that didn't want her in high school at that recent lil stupid afterschool concert was pretty bitter. Michael Jordan's hall of fame speech thinks she was bitter.
    09-25-10 12:22 AM
    I don't mind some of her songs, but don't see her needed on the show.. But then again have you seen some of the other guests they have had on the sesame street? Some of the actors/ actresses have been in movies that are not kid friendly, so I do think its a bit hypercritical.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 10:07 AM
    from a kid's perspective she wouldn't look different than peter pan.
    09-25-10 10:25 AM
    I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree with that statement... Cincinnati *does* has it's own unique characters....
    What part of nasty natty are you from? That could have a lot to do with it.
    09-25-10 12:57 PM
    What part of nasty natty are you from? That could have a lot to do with it.
    Grew up in Amberley Village/Roselawn, but now live out in the boondocks of Amelia.

09-26-10 10:12 AM
    Grew up in Amberley Village/Roselawn, but now live out in the boondocks of Amelia.

Cool Cool Amelia does have their fair share of clowns. Which is funny because Loveland, Mason, Milford is pretty normal... but Bativa and Amelia are " double you tee eff ?!?!?! "
    09-27-10 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD