well after seeing so many threads posted about something or someone getting them upset or just plain ol being pissed off .......then i hope this thread helps out
    all you need to do is come to this thread/post and just "VENT"
    EXAMPLE:blackberry not working right,that ***** in your job
    let it go here lollol :eek
    Last edited by bx2md; 10-04-08 at 12:12 AM.
    09-28-08 06:45 PM
    Okay I have a good one, and its about sme people on this site. Okay, I have met many many many really cool people on this site, and some people not many and they can just be so darn ignorant! Its not cool nor funny. Like if I ask a question they will not even answer my question and say something totally rude, and I'm like for what?? If you are going to come to a thread or reply to a post why do you have to be nasty about it? If that's the case don't reply @ all. But that's all I wanted to add.

I GOT 1st post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 05:12 PM
    venting: I have no tolerance for idiots that text while driving!
    09-29-08 08:28 PM
    Idiots who text while driving (or anything else from apply makeup to anything else) that is not related to driving and looking continually around in front, behind, and to the sides while driving.

Also idiots who blame President Bush for everything from the family pet getting fleas to the weather, and everything else. Ok, we get the point, you don't agree with the guy, fine, I'm not happy with a lot of the things he's done either. It just seems silly and childish to hate the guy as a result. You don't see most rational people hating others for no good reason.

09-29-08 08:43 PM
    my venting is im the only person for 11 property's and the think i can be every were at all times
    09-29-08 10:36 PM
    Idiots who text while driving (or anything else from apply makeup to anything else) that is not related to driving and looking continually around in front, behind, and to the sides while driving.

Also idiots who blame President Bush for everything from the family pet getting fleas to the weather, and everything else. Ok, we get the point, you don't agree with the guy, fine, I'm not happy with a lot of the things he's done either. It just seems silly and childish to hate the guy as a result. You don't see most rational people hating others for no good reason.

Hmm I txt while driving.. But I don't look at my phone while I do it. I just use one hand and hit the keys since its qwerty I am relatively accurate. Of course I keep it short and to the point and have typos. I don't do it all the time but my eyes are always on the road.

09-30-08 10:56 AM
    I don't hate the guy, I just think he's the worst President this country has had since Nixon. Does that make me an idiot?
    09-30-08 11:00 AM
    No, not liking the job President Bush has done doesn't make you an *****, as long as you don't hate the guy to the point that you want to blame him for things that aren't even connected to what he has or hasn't done.

I mean personally I really don't like much of what President Clinton did, but I don't hate the dude. It seems like a lot of people vehemently hate President Bush, which doesn't make sense to me. I just think that everybody deserves at least a little respect. I mean, disagreeing with someone and respecting them aren't mutually exclusive.

With regard to the texting while driving: how do you read incoming messages and stay focused on scanning the road? A lot can happen in the few seconds it may take to read a message. Driving is dangerous enough without adding a bunch of distractions. I ride a motorcycle also, and I can't tell you how scary it can be to have to share the road with all the distracted drivers out there.

I have personally witnessed an auto accident in which a person ran a red light and slammed into a car with the green light because of: yup, texting. The girl that caused the accident freely admitted she was texting and actually sounded like she was trying to use that as an excuse for the accident. I mean that's completely inexcusable. That was 100% avoidable if only the girl had the sense to perform her primary duty while driving: driving, which includes looking around outside to see what is going on. She had only been distracted for a few seconds, but that is easily enough for an accident to happen.

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 09-30-08 at 02:31 PM.
    09-30-08 02:24 PM
    It's my birthday and I'm broke...Damn!

09-30-08 11:09 PM
    my f-ing job wants to give me more work but lessin my pocket
    10-02-08 09:44 PM
    I pe ed in your pool

10-02-08 09:47 PM
    What ever happened to soft toilet paper?

10-02-08 10:09 PM
    Men who don't call...

10-03-08 02:18 PM
    why are there ppl that can not use an ounce of common sense
    Last edited by bx2md; 10-04-08 at 12:11 AM.
    10-03-08 05:38 PM
    Love this post! I'm pissed that I am getting more responsibility at work but with very little training! Everyone is pre-occupied with another project and I'm on my own to figure it out. And if I screw up is it gonna be my a$$?

10-03-08 11:20 PM
    the lady that sits behind me in my office keeps muttering to herself and making this noise with her mouth that like everyone makes when they're like tsking someone or something. like making this certain noise and going that's too bad... GOD HELP ME. she's like milton from office space.
    10-06-08 02:16 PM
    the lady that sits behind me in my office keeps muttering to herself and making this noise with her mouth that like everyone makes when they're like tsking someone or something. like making this certain noise and going that's too bad... GOD HELP ME. she's like milton from office space.
    I must work with her brother!!! LOL
    10-06-08 02:26 PM
    does he think he knows everything? this woman is an attorney working in a land office (downgrade). i can see why she made NO money being an attorney and had to do this, she's totally unlikeable and a complete kiss ***.
    10-06-08 02:41 PM
    Omg this lecture is so damn long I want to punch a donkey

10-06-08 02:44 PM
    People who drive really slow in the fast lane! They are the ones talking or texting.

10-06-08 02:51 PM
    ex-husbands. 'nuff said.
    10-07-08 03:00 PM
    Omg this lecture is so damn long I want to punch a donkey
    donkeys can retaliate; punch a snail instead.
    10-07-08 03:05 PM
    When bicycle riders are on a narrow, two lane road taking up space when they shouldn't be. If there's no bike lane, don't ride there.

Also if there is a bike lane, they choose to ride side by side instead of single file. It's annoying.
    Last edited by golfnut; 10-08-08 at 11:49 AM.
    10-08-08 11:47 AM
    the damn county wants to come and try and run stuff.... when **** i dont even work for them .........(eerrrr)
    10-08-08 04:50 PM
    People who smack their gum. That's the most annoying thing!! Gum was beeing passed around work today for some reason and ppl were smacking around me all day!!! Uhhh......

10-09-08 09:07 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD