I just bought my new tmo BB like 2 days ago and now I'm getting these unknown calls early in the morning with a phone number that only has 5 digits. When I answer it, its a guy talking in spanish and I cannot understand one single word coming out of his mouth. Do you guys get these calls once in a blue? And what is the purpose for these really annoying calls? Are there anyways I can stop them from calling me with having to change my number?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 11:30 AM
    I get unitelligable calls at 3 a.m. Ohhh wait that's just my drunk friends. But seriously though I've never had what your talking about.
    08-26-08 11:33 AM
    I just bought my new tmo BB like 2 days ago and now I'm getting these unknown calls early in the morning with a phone number that only has 5 digits. When I answer it, its a guy talking in spanish and I cannot understand one single word coming out of his mouth. Do you guys get these calls once in a blue? And what is the purpose for these really annoying calls? Are there anyways I can stop them from calling me with having to change my number?

Sounds like someone is calling the previous owner of the phone number. I got that the other day, ended up talking to him for like an hour.
    08-26-08 12:29 PM
    If your phone has caller ID why not use it and not answer...as far as blocking the number...im not sure but i would think you could some how
    08-26-08 12:59 PM
    Sounds like someone is calling the previous owner of the phone number. I got that the other day, ended up talking to him for like an hour.
    Wow for an hour? That sounds pretty extreme. Lol

08-26-08 02:54 PM
    Wow for an hour? That sounds pretty extreme. Lol

he was a hockey fan too, so we discussed the up coming season and also we are both "Heroes" dorks
    08-26-08 04:40 PM
    I use to get calls from the previous phone #'s GF. She called and started talking to me thinking I was him. I went along with it for a good 20 minutes before she figured out that I wasn't her BF. She called me an a-hole and hung up. Good times!

08-26-08 06:02 PM
    I use to get calls from the previous phone #'s GF. She called and started talking to me thinking I was him. I went along with it for a good 20 minutes before she figured out that I wasn't her BF. She called me an a-hole and hung up. Good times!
    Haha nice story! Seems like her man didn't really care for her. Lol

08-26-08 06:42 PM
    Call T-Mobile C/S and get a new number.
    08-26-08 09:04 PM
    Interesting reply to a 2 1/2 year old thread.
    highjakker likes this.
    01-28-11 06:20 AM
    Interesting reply to a 2 1/2 year old thread.
    Indeed. But much better than making a new duplicate.

01-28-11 06:39 AM
    I've been looking all over for the Windows Mobile leak for my blackberry.
    02-01-11 10:39 AM
    I've been looking all over for the Windows Mobile leak for my blackberry.
    Doubt you'd find it. Obama had it on his blackberry and it was never leaked to load up.

02-01-11 04:22 PM
    Doubt you'd find it. Obama had it on his blackberry and it was never leaked to load up.

02-02-11 12:45 AM
    I've been getting these annoying calls lately
    do they start out with heavy breathing and then in a husky voice ask "what are you wearing?" ?
    02-02-11 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD