Happy thanksbirthday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 11:54 AM
    Happy Birthday!!!

11-27-08 12:06 PM
    Happy Birthday!
    11-27-08 12:29 PM
    Haha, I like how travelqueen created her own birthday thread on her own accord...then proceeded to thank people in advance for the well wishes.

Had there been zero posts in this thread after the pre-mature thank-yous...could possible emotional havoc ensued? Hmmm.
    11-27-08 05:54 PM
    Haha, I like how travelqueen created her own birthday thread on her own accord...then proceeded to thank people in advance for the well wishes.

Had there been zero posts in this thread after the pre-mature thank-yous...could possible emotional havoc ensued? Hmmm.
    Haha* I thanked CB for the email I received this AM @ 130am
    THANKS for posting your thoughts!

11-27-08 06:51 PM

That's hilarious. I was thinking, if everyone made a thread about how it was THEIR birthday, this would be a sad place to be. I mean, my birthday was 2 weeks ago but I'm not one to bring my birthday to anybody's attention, well, until now... (don't wish me a happy belated bday)
    11-27-08 10:19 PM
    Give it a friggin rest already. Your attempts at proving
    you are the smartest and most erudite person on CrackBerry
    is an absolute failure. A little grace, compassion, and general decency
    would acquit you much better than your lame attempts at
    sarcasm and wit.

With that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVELQUEEN !! I HOPE YOU HAVE
    MANY MANY MORE!!!
    11-28-08 01:38 AM
    That's hilarious. I was thinking, if everyone made a thread about how it was THEIR birthday, this would be a sad place to be. I mean, my birthday was 2 weeks ago but I'm not one to bring my birthday to anybody's attention, well, until now... (don't wish me a happy belated bday)
    STOP being a follower and try for once to be an indiv.
    *** what was your purpose to feel the need to post to the thread? Looking for some needed attention perhaps?

Last edited by travelqueen; 11-28-08 at 07:19 AM.
    11-28-08 07:10 AM
    [QUOTE=amazinglygraceless;1063977]Give it a friggin rest already. Your attempts at proving
    you are the smartest and most erudite person on CrackBerry
    is an absolute failure. A little grace, compassion, and general decency
    would acquit you much better than your lame attempts at
    sarcasm and wit.

*** AG - he /hi def\ ALWAYS has negative things to spread *infection* he portrays his ignorance in almost every thread he replies to* is a SAD life

And THANK YOU

11-28-08 07:16 AM
    HaPpy Birthday!

11-28-08 07:31 AM
    travelqueen...you've never been 'uncool' in my book. The post I made in regards to your birthday; wasn't meant to be taken serious. It's amazing how the truth of how someone feels towards another...really does come out huh? (i.e. such as what you've relayed about me above; built on the inciteful words from 'AG'). I thought you were even cooler when you stated that Nancy Pelosi is your cousin :-/.

Give it a friggin rest already. Your attempts at proving you are the smartest and most erudite person on CrackBerry is an absolute failure. A little grace, compassion, and general decencywould acquit you much better than your lame attempts atsarcasm and wit
    What on earth are you ranting about? Most importantly...why? I'm not 'attempting' anything in particular. My man...this is an online forum for God's sake; half the qualities you're preaching about anyways...can't TRULY be conveyed via the internet. You're coming across as a rather bitter person; life isn't that bad...really it isn't.

You expended more words attacking me in your post; than you did towards the purpose of this thread...travelqueen and her birthday.

11-28-08 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD