So I saw Iron Man 3 on Friday and I tried to make out the make of the phone the US President had with him when the Mandrin hacked it to leave his phone number to call him back. Guess it wasn't a Blackberry..
    05-06-13 07:23 PM
    It was hard to tell what device it was. I guess no major manufacturer paid for advertising. I was impressed to see that Sun Systems paid A LOT of money to have their logo and name show up in the scene in the TV truck...
    05-07-13 07:11 AM
    I honestly thought it was an Android. Lol. The movie was great btw. I saw it with my friends and had to explain some things to them (the controversy surrounding Ben Kingsley's portrayal of the Mandarin, what happened to Tony stark at the end and the identity of the individual Tony is telling the story to). Overall the movie was slightly better than the first.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:47 AM
    I honestly thought it was an Android. Lol. The movie was great btw. I saw it with my friends and had to explain some things to them (the controversy surrounding Ben Kingsley's portrayal of the Mandarin, what happened to Tony stark at the end and the identity of the individual Tony is telling the story to). Overall the movie was slightly better than the first.

Posted via CB10
    I hate having to explain stuff that happens. Sometimes it's better to go by yourself.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:03 AM