I use my ipod nano every day. I'm sure it's a great music player, but it's a poor podcast player. It is not possible to set up or shuffle a podcast playlist.

My nano is cracked up, and it's battery is failing. I want to replace it with something small to play podcasts and audiobooks. I don't listen to music. Is there anything out there? And what would I use to download podcasts if I weren't using itunes? Right now, I keep a Windows install just for itunes.
    12-22-13 02:10 PM
    I use my ipod nano every day. I'm sure it's a great music player, but it's a poor podcast player. It is not possible to set up or shuffle a podcast playlist.

My nano is cracked up, and it's battery is failing. I want to replace it with something small to play podcasts and audiobooks. I don't listen to music. Is there anything out there? And what would I use to download podcasts if I weren't using itunes? Right now, I keep a Windows install just for itunes.
    I use a Sensa Clip+ - it's the best MP3 player I've used. Especially when flashed with RockBox.
    12-22-13 09:56 PM