Just incase you guys care..
    The new features in IOS7 are pretty nice.

07-16-13 11:29 PM
    I care. It looks flashy. Cool. I guess. The "Multitasking" thing looks cool. Feels Playbookish. I guess that includes WebOSish feel. But I see that the video is skipping the home button which still exists despite all this swiping around. How innovative. Unfortunately the colours in this OS make me want to puke. I know not everyone is going to think that, it is just my stomachs opinion. Just putting that out there. If I ever had one I would quickly lock the phone to keep myself from throwing up all over it. Ahh pretty stars. I'm sure many will upgrade despite knowing the differences or not. I hope they like it and it is easy to learn. How many OS updates have iPhones seen that really didn't change much at all? Seems risky but I'm sure I'll be punching a few people in the face when this comes out. Not that I would just punch people for having it. I just know many people that rave over iPhones. I'm glad the people I know with Androids are cool. I would be getting into many a fisticuffs if it were not for this.

Edit: have you seen the comments? Everyone is liking the panorama background. I have a feeling many people are going to get disoriented or dizzy with that.
    Aljean Thein and sergey_IL like this.
    07-17-13 12:00 AM
    There is a WebOs feature in that new IOS7...multitasking..

The small things they added like the clock ticking and the map North arrow is a nice things to add.
    Still hate the looks of the icons though..
    07-17-13 12:06 AM