Download Internet Explorer 9 - Microsoft Windows

At last! Its FINAL and its amazing!

The above link contains links to install in different for different platforms (XP is not supported unfortunately)

DawgMan and pkcable like this.
    03-15-11 07:35 AM
    I guess it don't work on WinXP?
    03-15-11 09:58 AM
    I followed the instructions for Windows XP and it doesn't specify 64 or 32 bit. It just says Windows XP. I guess no love for XP users.
    03-15-11 10:05 AM
    Oh what a shame

I just noticed, only for Vista / Windows 7 users
    03-15-11 10:10 AM
    Firefox 4 bata is so much better than IE9.
    03-15-11 10:15 AM
    Images uploaded in the original post.
    03-15-11 10:45 AM
    If you notice, there is no search toolbar. Just type anything in the address bar and google search will start automatically
    03-15-11 10:46 AM
    Yep, no love for XP. I was using the beta for awhile but it started acting buggy, other than that I kinda liked it. Will have to give it another shot.
    03-15-11 11:12 AM
    Yep, no love for XP. I was using the beta for awhile but it started acting buggy, other than that I kinda liked it. Will have to give it another shot.

The BETA was laggy indeed

It has been fixed in this official release and IE seems to be faster indeed.

Just remember to go to internet options, security, custom, then disable the smart screen filter, you dont want your browser to checking each page you are visiting
    03-15-11 11:42 AM
    Thanks mate. I have to say Google Chrome destroys all. I've just started using it after being a believer in Firefox. Firefox has it's advantages but for me right now, for smoother browsing Google Chrome wins

Cheers.
    03-17-11 10:25 PM
    This would be a good post if IE didn't absolutely suck hairy donkey balls.
    Better browsers than IE:
    Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client (beta: Firefox 4 RC)
    Google Chrome - Get a fast new browser. For PC, Mac, and Linux (beta: Google Chrome (BETA))
    Opera browser | Faster & safer internet | Free download (beta: Opera web browser | Opera 11.10 beta—Smarter browsing)
    Apple - Safari - Browse the web in smarter, more powerful ways. (beta: don't think there is one right now)
    Home :: The Netscape Archive (that's right, even discontinued browsers are better than IE).
    Considering who the OP is, I'm not surprised by this post.
    middbrew likes this.
    03-18-11 12:23 AM
    Opera, Chromium/Google Chrome, Firefox. They kick ***.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 09:28 AM
    If you notice, there is no search toolbar. Just type anything in the address bar and google search will start automatically
    Typing in the address bar as a way to search has been a feature with previous versions of both IE and Firefox.

If you want a better browsing experience try both, the new IE9 and the New Firefox and see which you like better. I think you will go with Firefox. It has many more features that require less system resources.

Here is a quick comparison: IE9 vs. Firefox 4

But don't take my word for it try it out for yourself. Firefox 4 RC
    03-18-11 11:25 AM
    i still like chrome better but competition is good
    03-19-11 04:06 PM
    i still like chrome better but competition is good
    Yeah, Chrome is very good. I use to really like IE, but they have not kept up with the competition.
    03-19-11 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD