I realize this question isn't for this site but I'll try it out anyways since my threads on bodybuilding.com got deleted (promoting another site).

Well anyways I am trying to buy supplements from this site bulk supplements at wholesale direct prices and they don't ship internationally. (from US to Canada). Is there anyway I can find a middle man like a post service (U-Ship) or any company that can receive it then send it to my country (Canada).

P.S. this can go from anything from electronic -> clothes -> tools/equipment.

Has anyone else tried to use a middle man(not sure if ti's the right word) to ship internationally??
    10-23-13 11:33 PM
    I do know that such services exist. I know someone who gets electronics shipped to India from New York. I will see if he's willing to help here.
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    10-24-13 10:16 AM
    I realize this question isn't for this site but I'll try it out anyways since my threads on bodybuilding.com got deleted (promoting another site).

Well anyways I am trying to buy supplements from this site bulk supplements at wholesale direct prices and they don't ship internationally. (from US to Canada). Is there anyway I can find a middle man like a post service (U-Ship) or any company that can receive it then send it to my country (Canada).

P.S. this can go from anything from electronic -> clothes -> tools/equipment.

Has anyone else tried to use a middle man(not sure if ti's the right word) to ship internationally??
    Why don't you try site like comgateway or borderlinks ... You can register for free and get anything shipped my US. But please do check with your local customs if health supplements can be imported. Cos most countries it's banned.

Please pm me if you need help
    10-24-13 12:53 PM
    I do know that such services exist. I know someone who gets electronics shipped to India from New York. I will see if he's willing to help here.
    thank you pkcable, how does he do it or is it a secret? :P
    10-24-13 03:42 PM
    Why don't you try site like comgateway or borderlinks ... You can register for free and get anything shipped my US. But please do check with your local customs if health supplements can be imported. Cos most countries it's banned.

Please pm me if you need help
    I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for the heads up. I'll PM you if I have any questions
    10-24-13 03:43 PM
    thank you pkcable, how does he do it or is it a secret? :P

It's Kill, looks like he is helping you.
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    10-24-13 07:02 PM
    10-25-13 01:52 AM
    i just found this bundlebox one and not one bad review
    BundleBox.com Review
    10-25-13 01:58 AM