Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By TomJasper
  • 1 Post By Dapper37
  • 1 Post By DisturbedRocks31
  • 1 Post By gokulesh
  • 1 Post By simu31
  • 1 Post By TomJasper
  • 1 Post By Dapper37
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,088 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default The inhumanity in India

RIP Damini , your passing will not be in vain. The world mourns you.
    Thanked by:
    pkcable (12-29-2012) 
    pkcable likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Your statement is missplaced here friend. Its the inhumanity of 6 disgusting individuals. Each country on earth has a few of the same class!
    I think everyone agrees and mourns for the inocent young lady involved but not sure if were going to do it here.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.

Global Posts
    32,763 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

The thread is fine! This is why we have an off topic forum, and as such I have moved it here.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    569 Global Posts

I love how you just called 1 200 000 000 people inhumane.
    gokulesh likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedRocks31 View Post
    I know.. Don't let the actions of a few ruin your opinion of most. In Canada, there was the Picktom murders. Just as poorly dealt with by the police... Does that make all Canadians inhumane too?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    The thread is fine! This is why we have an off topic forum, and as such I have moved it here.
    The thread is, but the title is misplaced and insulting to all the decent people of India. We all share the sentiment and certainly the perps are being charged with "murder" as they should be but insulting the rest of the 1.2 Billion people is NOT FINE.

Did Paul Bernado's crimes in Ontario make all of us in Canada Inhumane?

G
    Thanked by:
    Lehomer (12-29-2012) 
    Dapper37 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

It is a crying shame that this type of crime hasn't been more thoroughly delt with in the past in some countries that certain individuals think they can get away with it.

If nothing else, the death of this woman should help push through more effective laws.

The OP said "India", not Indians, so they were probably refering to the country, and therefore the laws which have let this type of crime go by with little in the way of action by the appropriate people (law makers and police) for far too long.

Si.
    metale likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by simu31 View Post
    It is a crying shame that this type of crime hasn't been more thoroughly delt with in the past in some countries that certain individuals think they can get away with it.

If nothing else, the death of this woman should help push through more effective laws.

The OP said "India", not Indians, so they were probably refering to the country, and therefore the laws which have let this type of crime go by with little in the way of action by the appropriate people (law makers and police) for far too long.

Si.
    People get away with crimes in all countries, including US and Canada and Western Europe, nothing new about that. Even heinous crimes such as this one, does not make the country or its people inhumane.

G
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,088 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Exactly, thank you. It needs to start from the top down.
    My apologies if I have offended anyone.
    MOD feel free to change "of" in thread title to "in".

Delhi gangrape protests: President's son Abhijit Mukherjee withdraws his 'dented, painted women' remark : Delhi Gangrape, News - India Today

Quote Originally Posted by simu31 View Post

Si.
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,088 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper37 View Post
    Your statement is missplaced here friend. Its the inhumanity of 6 disgusting individuals. Each country on earth has a few of the same class!
    A few? It runs high into political office. It's a disgusting mindset that needs to change.

BBC News - How India treats its women
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    569 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TomJasper View Post
    A few? It runs high into political office. It's a disgusting mindset that needs to change.

BBC News - How India treats its women
    True, but let's look at it, this happens almost everywhere in Asia and Africa (even in North America and Europe this happens) but as always, since something bad happened in India, media is going to portray the entire country as if they're all the same.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,088 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Did you go to the link I posted and read?
    I'm but one person among billions, as are you, is it better for us to remain silent, or in at least some way show we are outraged. I don't care about the media, I have looked well past those lens. Spend 5 minutes reading the link, then think about your sister, your mother, a friend that this could have been. Oceans and miles apart should not numb us to a mindset that is so wrong.
    True, but let's look at it, this happens almost everywhere in Asia and Africa (even in North America and Europe this happens) but as always, since something bad happened in India, media is going to portray the entire country as if they're all the same.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Did you go to the link I posted and read?
    I'm but one person among billions, as are you, is it better for us to remain silent, or in at least some way show we are outraged. I don't care about the media, I have looked well past those lens. Spend 5 minutes reading the link, then think about your sister, your mother, a friend that this could have been. Oceans and miles apart should not numb us to a mindset that is so wrong.
    I think we all share the same feelings over the situation. Perhaps your time would be better spent on a news blog that my have a chance of reaching out to people that are engaged in the matter. Not by trying to get BlackBerry users engaged in your rage over the matter. In the end to each their own.
    If I was to title a post, like you titled yours about the resent shooting in the USA where 20 children and 6 teachers were slain. I dont think it would have stood a chance here. Rightfully so IMO!
    bobauckland likes this.

Global Posts
    32,763 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

Title changed! And I'm with Tom it's more than 6, BUT certainly not all of India. In fact many citizens of India are also outraged.

RIP Damini , your passing will not be in vain. The world mourns you.
    I'm with ya as well Tom. Your statement says "The world mourns you". This includes those in India, not just outside the country of India, that are outraged.
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,370 Global Posts

And I read on yahoo apparently there was another incident yesterday and they got caught again
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,237 Global Posts

So I guess things like this suggest similar threads should be open for the States too right?

Differently-abled US girl gang-raped in class as teacher stood few feet away | NDTV.com

Terrible people exist everywhere.
    No countrys perfect, where are you from Tom?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,267 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E

We've had similar crimes here in Australia. Several gangs of Lebanese youth pack raping girls. They should all be strung up.
    CrackBerry User

All countries in the world may have some murders or ruins like this , but It can't make whole people in this countries became inhumanity