SPOILER ALERT

Ok, just got back from watching Inception. One of the greatest films hands down.

So my question is, to the ones that have seen it. What you think? Was DiCaprio still in a dream or no? Let us fellow Crackberry addicts know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 03:25 AM
    "The dreamer loves the dream"

He was still dreaming...
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 07-23-10 at 01:44 PM.
    07-23-10 01:38 PM
    the point of the movie is to realize that Cobb went from being obsessed with finding out what's real or not to just being content, but with that said... i think he was still in a dream just because the kids were the same age and were wearing the same clothes when he saw them again.
    07-23-10 01:49 PM
    yea he was for sure still in the dream thats why we didnt see him wake up threw the diferent stages just in the plane or in the middle of the dream
    07-23-10 04:26 PM
    SPOILER ALERT

Ok, just got back from watching Inception. One of the greatest films hands down.

So my question is, to the ones that have seen it. What you think? Was DiCaprio still in a dream or no? Let us fellow Crackberry addicts know

I call shenanigans, Avatar was claimed to be the greatest.... wait Titanic was claimed to be the greatest.... hold on wasn't Gone with the Wind one of the greatest as well?!??!

i'm all sorts of confused now.
    07-23-10 04:51 PM
    I'll let you know what I think when the DVD comes out and I see it then.
    07-23-10 06:13 PM
    I call shenanigans, Avatar was claimed to be the greatest.... wait Titanic was claimed to be the greatest.... hold on wasn't Gone with the Wind one of the greatest as well?!??!

i'm all sorts of confused now.
    IMDb Top 250

Avatar and/or Titanic don't come close:/
    07-24-10 03:18 PM
    the point of the movie is to realize that Cobb went from being obsessed with finding out what's real or not to just being content, but with that said... i think he was still in a dream just because the kids were the same age and were wearing the same clothes when he saw them again.

Hrm, didnt look at it from that point of view about the point of the movie.

Totally agree about him still dreaming as kids are wearing the same clothes and are same age
    07-24-10 03:21 PM
    I saw it in IMAX last week and was blown away. But anyway, I also agree that he was still dreaming.

(Also changed the title to mention Spoiler Alert even though your first post states it. Just tryin' to help!)
    07-24-10 11:17 PM
    Great another Dicaprio movie that I'm gonna be thinking about what really happened at the end. I just watched Shutter Island on DVD.. was he really insane or was he drugged when he got there.
    I have'nt seen this one yet but now I'm prepared.
    07-25-10 12:25 AM
    I vote he is still dreaming too.

07-25-10 12:40 AM
    I also have to agree that he was still dreaming at the end. His totem was spinning for a **** of a long time, plus like Pyrus said, we never saw him wake up thru the last few stages. I doubt that the Tourist could have made all of Cobb's problems go away and his status as a supposed murderer be overlooked, no matter how power and wealthy of an individual he was in Japan, with just one phone call. He was just bluffing all along (in my opinion) to get Cobb to do the inception.
    I was pleasantly suprised to see that both Cillian Murphy and especially Joseph Gordon-Levitt were in that movie, yummy. I had to hide the drool from my boyfriend.
    And no way in **** does Avatar even compare to The Inception!

07-26-10 12:57 AM
    Saw it this weekend and was blown away. Awesome movie.

My vote would be that he was awake. He finally confronted his wife in his dreams and I think he finally made it home b/c he got to see his kids faces when they turned around.
    07-27-10 09:41 AM
    Great movie, I didn't like Shutter Island though.

Yeah, my assumption would be, he was still dreaming. The totem toppled a bit but the scene turned black, which leaves us this argument.

"Was he in reality or still in a dream?"

The film doesn't have an ending.
    07-28-10 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD