First of all as a proud Canadian, I'd like to personally start off by saying Happy Birthday to Canada. Living in this amazing country all my life had me saving a special, spacious, and comfortable place in my heart for such an awesome country and perminently engraved with "I Love You Canada forever and always no matter what happens!" (Yes surgeons have tried to perform a surgery and remove it but fail miserably ). With all that said I would like to officially welcome all the Canadian CB members (and you American members as well if you'd like to join :P) to the birthday of our amazing and beloved country. Party hard everyone and please, please, please, please drink responsibly. Not just for you but others around you as well who are also trying to have fun .

Second of all, today is the day I was born. Thanks to my mom for hanging in there the extra day and giving birth to me on such an amazing day. I would also like to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, who wished me a happy birthday in advance and I hope you all show Canada how hard we can party on this special day and make it/her proud of us. Thank you everyone, party hard, and PLEASE drink reponsibly. Canada's Day has been officially welcomed to Crackberry and I love you all. Have a spectacular and safe weekend .

P.S: Yes the title was ment to grab your attention for those of you who haven't noticed yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 07-01-11 at 02:06 AM.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-01-11 02:00 AM
    Happy birthday to the birthplace of the BlackBerry and to you as well!

07-01-11 02:08 AM
    seriously, man?
    07-01-11 02:08 AM
    No offense, but that doesn't seem all that important.

I mean Canada is an ok place and all, I guess, but still not worthy of an announcement.
    07-01-11 02:27 AM
    I loved Canada!!!! Just went over this week. It was for work, but I loved Montreal, got to practice my French which was ridiculously rusty, and discovered POUTINE!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Almost* a toe curling experience....

OP - happy birthday. Canada, having met you briefly, wish you the best!!!
    07-01-11 03:09 AM
    1st time I went to canada they were rioting because they lost to boston lol

07-01-11 11:39 AM
    we wait 3 days after your canada day to show you canucks how to really throw a countries independence!
    07-01-11 12:43 PM
    Happy Birthday!
    07-01-11 01:08 PM
    Happy Birthdeh!
    07-03-11 06:43 PM
    Happy Canada day!

07-04-11 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD