Is IM/SMS/ Blackberry messaging secured from the e-mail network. I ofter communicate with other co workers and we have sometimes had sloppy discussions.
    05-11-08 07:56 AM
    Sloppy? You both make a big mess and don't clean it up?

Im and SMS are completely different from email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 05:58 PM
    PIN messages can be stored on the BES server, so any messages sent via PIN can be seen by the IT people at your work.
    05-11-08 06:41 PM
    PIN messages can be stored on the BES server, so any messages sent via PIN can be seen by the IT people at your work.
    Thank you for your response. I always use the Blackberry Messenger, and clean out the jargon, it is just fun stuff, that can be a bit of Cursing and of course some sexual conotations, although I am not using pin messages.
    This is the one I am speaking of, do you think that It can see it?
    05-12-08 05:05 AM
    Sloppy? You both make a big mess and don't clean it up?

Im and SMS are completely different from email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you for your response. I always clean it up after each use. The question is that is this stuff that can be seen by IT and is it in our network, or is it linked to the Phone number of the phones.
    It is simple fun that can have cursing or some sexual conotations, however I want to make sure it is private
    05-12-08 05:08 AM
    05-12-08 06:29 AM
    I have a corporate owned bberry. Can my company "track" my bberry messenger conversations? If so, is there a way to block them from viewing it? Finally, what about SMS texting, can they track that too?
    05-12-08 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD