Why would anyone give up on a BlackBerry My Curve 8310 was a lot like that but I rebooted it everyday and that made it work smoothly and my 8800 had the same memory and same apps and stuff and it never lagged as much but I rebooted it every 2 days but why bash BB I used to love Motorola but after my Q9h I decided to get a 8800 and have never looked back since and also people who give up easily are not very committed people they give up at one sign of a problem and also the BB is amazing for music the sound on the 8800 and 9700 are amazing you just had the worst probs and no one told you to reboot it everyday or before you go to bed and the 9700 is amazing I love the Droid and am kind thinking of getting it as my second phone but I love the G1 and was thinking of getting that one but BlackBerry is my #1 choice and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me and even though the 8800 is really old we wouldn't have the Bold and 9700 without it (we'll we would but we wouldn't have had the experience of a full non spaced curve style keyboard until late 2008)
    Hope you are happy with your Droid

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    just to let you know i didnt get the droid lol.. i got the tilt2

01-07-10 03:24 AM
    im sorry bud but i cant just let this thread die just yet lol.
    Are you really that insecure that you must resurrect your own dead thread three times to let a bunch of cyber strangers know what phone you got and why you made that choice?

01-07-10 05:51 AM
    Do you download a lot of stuff. This will cause the hour glas and slow down often. Also I found that the blackberry seems much slower if your using a theme other than the ones that came with the device. I would recommend not even downloading any extra apps. That seems to help.

01-08-10 05:20 AM
    well yeah i downloaded all the time but even so i never had a problem. yet again i never had the default theme running it was always a 9700 theme. i just dont like the bb anymore im mean i came from an iphone to an 8300 8100 which is a huge down grade but i like how this titlt2 works the email is far better then bb. i just let it check it every 1 which is fine by me because this phone kills all bb in standby time 20 days you cant go worng with that. the slide when highlighting is great pull how keyboard etc.. this is a bussnines phone hands down and very user friendly.. if you want to stay connected HTC

01-08-10 01:38 PM
    Well I didn't want to bring the post up again but with the htc giving me problems months later. I've decided to go back with the blackberry in fact the bold to be precise. The only reason for my switch was for some reason the htc os was having some problems. Locking up was a good one especially switching to landscape mode. as for my war with blackberry umm the bold is very nice and very easy to use. A bigger keyboard makes this phone perfect for getting information out in a hurry a lot faster then when I was using the 8300 and 3 times faster then the htc. The browser is ok but the htc has that hands down especial since you can download fire fox. what I notice was when I still had the htc data plan actived the blackberry internet speed (only some third party apps worked) was a lot faster before switching my plan over to the blackberry service.

03-25-10 12:33 PM
    Are you really that insecure that you must resurrect your own dead thread three times to let a bunch of cyber strangers know what phone you got and why you made that choice?

as for you my friend.. we all search for reviews and what people think about their devices and whatever they buy in life, this is just another story.
    03-25-10 12:38 PM
    I lol at you for wanting a Tilt2 over a 9700. That right there tells me you spent no where near enough time comparing...

Iphone is nice, but sounds like it to me, you will be hard pressed to like any device...

04-08-10 09:25 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD