Hey everybody,
    Am I the only one going through a dry spell right now?

m/33/sf, ca
    10-03-08 03:57 PM
    Dry spell for what? I've had moments where everything at a standstill, etc. Lately though nothing of the sort other than lack of photography gigs.
    10-03-08 04:33 PM
    If I'm thinking right about what your talking about that's just sad I really feel for you. If it helps I haven't been out in a very long time and stuck at work right now
    10-03-08 11:30 PM
    You might want to seek "professional" help. ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 12:13 AM
    Dry spell for what? I've had moments where everything at a standstill, etc. Lately though nothing of the sort other than lack of photography gigs.
    I have been lucky with the photo ideas but a dry spell of the model pool.
    10-04-08 05:11 AM
    Yeah, ever since I wanted money even (50 to 60) for my services mostly all business dried up... Ah well maybe time to just leave it as a hobby and give up on shooting bands/models. As most all know I'm not shelling fuel costs out of my pocket to shoot a band 3 hours away when that money is being put towards other expenses.

I have been lucky with the photo ideas but a dry spell of the model pool.
    10-04-08 08:15 AM
    Dry spell??? Have a few drinks...it'll help for the moment. But as far as a long term solution??? Sorry can't help ya!

10-04-08 08:29 AM
    Dude, you live in California!
    There shouldn't be a dry spell for ANYTHING out there...lol.

Especially if you're talking about what I think you're talking about...

Dm
    10-10-08 11:37 AM
    Lol I'm kinda like everyone, if I'm thinking what your thinking then I too am as well, but then again I'm going through a transition in my life.

Keep your head up, things are bound to get better sooner or later. You just gotta give it time.

10-11-08 12:26 AM
    Go out hit the bar and think coke bottles!!!!
    10-11-08 12:35 AM
    Hey everybody,
    Am I the only one going through a dry spell right now?

m/33/sf, ca
    Bro your in the bay! How can you be in a dry spell?? Clubs everywhere! Bars everywhere....
    10-11-08 02:18 AM
    There's a reason for everything. If you're desperate then everyone knows it and runs! You gotta forget it, put it out of your mind like it doesn't matter, because it doesn't. Soon as you realize that there's something more important, the other stuff happens. That's about the best I can do without coming right out and saying if that's all you want, it's not going to happen for you.

10-11-08 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD