I'm know this thread should've been placed in the rehab section but Dam! My BB has become a major obsession! If I'm not banging out emails, its BBM's, or SMS, or MMS, or free calls w/GV, or phone calls to friends or family! Nothing gives you the power to "reach out and touch" like a BLACKBERRY! If I was a Facebooker or Tweeter I'd really be in trouble!

Love my BB... Not worried about Droid, iToy, or even OS6.

Can't put it down...

Somebody help me... Please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 01:11 AM
    why dont u throw it away??
    07-23-10 01:22 AM
    Haha , welcome to the addiction

I am in a similar situation as yourself
    07-23-10 01:05 PM
    Welcome! Now you know why they call it a CrackBerry!!

The only reason why I'm not banging this out on my Bold Baby is because I'm at work
    07-23-10 01:14 PM
    You got it bad, now question is...how to cure an addiction to such an amazing device!

07-23-10 07:20 PM
    Enjoy your new addiction!!

07-24-10 12:40 AM
    Welcome to the club. My Berry is either in my hands or within easy reach 24/7.
    07-24-10 11:30 AM
    im obsessed with my bb 2 cant put it down except when the battery runs low when u on a exciting game or chat quite annoying but to tell the truth my bb is the world to me. i must say better than sex lol.
    07-24-10 11:35 AM
    I'm know this thread should've been placed in the rehab section but Dam!
    Are you that obsessed with it that the two seconds it would have taken to select the proper forum to post it in would have taken away from the time typing the message you posted here which professed your undying love for your phone?
    08-05-10 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD