So I have been a member of the crackberry community for about 6 months now, and I absolutely love the device. I can't even start to explain all the time it saves me and how much I just love using my BB.

What I have noticed over this time is that I'm absolutely addicted to changing my wallpaper. I look at the new ones on crackberry all the time and am always looking for that new one that will make me say WOW!! I use the crossbar today theme on my Bold and I love being able to see most of the picture.

I would love an app like they have on the storm that changes your background image throughout the day, but from my understanding not coming to the Bold anytime soon.

Thought I would share a little with everyone on how much I love changing up my wallpaper, that and the screen resolution on the Bold is awesome.
    12-15-08 01:38 PM
    I agree. I have the same theme all the time and just change the wallpaper. Easy way of changing things up.
    12-15-08 01:40 PM
    I have the same addiction so don't worry

Wish they had the "automatic change wallpaper" app like that just came out for the storm
    12-15-08 01:42 PM
    I have the same addiction so don't worry

Wish they had the "automatic change wallpaper" app like that just came out for the storm
    Yeah I was wanting the same sort of thing, I don't know how hard it would be to incorporate something like that into the new Bold seeing as the storm has the ability.

Fingers crossed.
    12-15-08 02:01 PM
    I'm also addicted to WP's. I love the fact that I can save an image and then have it resized and emailed to me from CB.
    12-15-08 02:07 PM
    I change wallpapers frequently until I find one that I stick with for a week or two. I usually end up coming back to the same ones though.
    12-15-08 02:46 PM
    So I have been a member of the crackberry community for about 6 months now, and I absolutely love the device. I can't even start to explain all the time it saves me and how much I just love using my BB.

What I have noticed over this time is that I'm absolutely addicted to changing my wallpaper. I look at the new ones on crackberry all the time and am always looking for that new one that will make me say WOW!! I use the crossbar today theme on my Bold and I love being able to see most of the picture.

I would love an app like they have on the storm that changes your background image throughout the day, but from my understanding not coming to the Bold anytime soon.

Thought I would share a little with everyone on how much I love changing up my wallpaper, that and the screen resolution on the Bold is awesome.
    Me too! I can't have enough of them. I got pointed to deviantart.com where there are alot of cool pictures you could reformat to fit Bold.
    12-15-08 03:05 PM
    There are a couple of apps that do the wallpaper change....

Check berryreview or blackberrycool...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 06:42 PM
    12-15-08 06:56 PM
    12-15-08 07:05 PM
    Right on Benz, thanks. Bold wallpapers are towards the end and more are being added as the device is still fairly new. The link Benzworm posted will take you there, if you have some Bold wallpapers you like, go ahead and post em' on up...
    12-15-08 07:12 PM
    it may be one of my favorite threads....
    12-15-08 07:15 PM
    every sunday i do a "everything new wallpapers hour " lol
    everything is just perfect on the BOLD's screen and i change mine everyday sometimes twice . hahahahaha
    12-15-08 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD